TWENTY-FOUR

Logan was driving down the street as she heard her radio go off saying that police assistance was requested for the firefighters on their call

Logan was driving down the street as she heard her radio go off saying that police assistance was requested for the firefighters on their call. Logan was closest to 51 so after Matt had left, she followed after him, her sirens blaring. She had on low music in the background as she was trying to figure out why they would need an assist. She grabbed her CFD radio that she had borrowed from the department and spoke into it.

"Can someone tell me what I'm en route for?" She asked and Matt grabbed his radio and spoke into it, chuckling.

"Structure fire, potential drug den." He said and Logan grabbed her radio and groaned into it.

"C'mon guys, give me something better to work with, drug den's are easy." She jokingly complained and Otis let out a laugh as everyone in Truck laughed along with him.

As she drove right behind 81 as her radio started to go crazy with the new information. She shook her head, silencing it quickly as the information had nothing to do with the structure fire and reached her hand up to her slightly shorter hair to move it behind her ear. Her phone went off and she shook her head trying to ignore it but saw that it was a call from Adam Ruzek. She went to grab her phone, taking her eyes off the road for a split second before her car collided with the back of 81, her entire car smashing inwards as the two vehicles had been in an accident with the Austin firehouse. The momentum of the collision was enough for her car to flip over and glass flew everywhere and Logan's head hitting the driver's side window, glass smashing everywhere, knocking the girl unconscious.

Logan could hear the faint sound of a siren in the background as she groaned to herself. Her dark hair was hanging near her face as she sat upside down in her SUV and she looked around seeing that she had been flipped over.

She could hear some people move in the background but she couldn't full understand what had been going on

"Oh shit! Kelly, Dylan, it's Logan she's been flipped over!" Matt yelled looking at the black car that was flipped over and Kelly cursed under his breath and ran to the car, Dylan helped Mouch out and looked at her sister's flipped car and her eyes widened. Kelly bent down on his knees to get a better look and he saw Logan who was slightly dangling back and forth, going in and out of consciousness.

"Mayday, Mayday, we're going to need backup, police officer  down." He said into his radio and he began to call out orders to Squad who had dealt with things like this before, but never with someone who was like their own.

As they got their cutters they began to open the door and Kelly had gotten in through the back to place a collar around her neck to help prevent further injury. He watched as fuel fell from the car and he cursed to himself and spoke into his radio.

"We got fuel! We got to get her out! Hey, Logan, stay with me alright? You're going to be alright." He said cupping her cheeks and Logan blinked a couple of times trying to clear her vision and Sylvie came next to him to see what was going on and what they would have to deal with and Logan spoke.