TEN

***

Logan saw Herrmann, Otis, Cruz, Capp and several new firefighters outside watering a burned car and Herrmann smiled when he saw her and spoke.

"Aye, there she is!" He yelled and Logan gave him a smile as he walked to her and wrapped his arms around the girl and she placed her arms around his torso and spoke.

"How's Kenny?" She asked and pulled away and he smiled looking at her and nodded.

"He's doing great and has both parents, thanks to you."He said and she shook her head and Otis' eyebrows furrowed inwards and he spoke.

"I thought you were out for another two weeks?" He asked and she rolled her eyes and spoke.

"Can't get rid of me that easy- What the hell happened to Kelly's car?!"She yelled and he shook his head and looked back to a clearly pissed off Kelly.

She turned and looked at the two men seeing a very attractive man stand before her looking down at her.

"Oh this are the new guys." Herrmann said and the first man stuck his hand out.

"Lieutenant Spellman, Clarke, ma'am." He said pointing to the man next to him and he stuck his hand out. Logan smiled and stuck hers out shaking Spellman's and then shook Clarke's.

"Detective Logan Rayner, please call me Logan, ma'am makes it seem like I've been through two divorces and I have four kids."She said and Spellman laughed and tilted his head.

"What district do you work at?" He asked and Logan gave him a soft smile and spoke.

"31st, but they're closing it down due to some stupid problem. I've been moved to the 21st after my medical leave ends tomorrow." She said and Spellman raised an eyebrow.

"She got shot saving my life. I owe her for an eternity." Herrmann said and Logan rolled her eyes and spoke.

"You do not, Herrmann." She said and then Casey came out and spoke.

"Chief wants to meet with us." He said and then looked at Logan with a bright smile.

"Hey, Logan welcome back." He said and Logan smiled and gave him a nod.

"Good to be back, Casey." She said and he turned to leave, all the firefighters following after him. Ever since the jail incident Herrmann, Cruz and Casey had gotten somewhat closer to the young girl, visiting her when she was in the hospital and on strict rest. Logan followed the firefighters into the locker room and she was met with Mark and his temporary partner, Joe Geller and she rolled her eyes at the man.

Mark made eye contact with Logan and his eyes widened as she walked up to them.

"Logan what-" He said and Logan smiled and looked at Joe.