TWENTY-EIGHT

***

Logan walked into CRD headquarters with her police uniform on, it was exactly like the firefighter's one, but the badges, colors and symbols were all different. Logan's dark hair was pulled into a low bun and she knocked on the door and walked in, seeing Voight,Platt, Boden, Chief Tiberg, Captain Jones, Kelly and Matt all sitting in a table.

"Detective, please, take a seat."Tiberg said and Logan looked around the table and sat on the opposite side by herself.

"Thank you for coming today, Detective. We'd just want to talk to you about some things people have been noticing." Tiberg said and Logan breathed in and licked her lips.

"It has been brought to our attention that since the accident between Firehouse 51 and Austin Firehouse that your actions on the field have been more hostile and careless." Tiberg said and Logan breathed in, keeping her face emotionless as she tried not to feel Kelly's gaze.

"We understand that you went through something extremely painful, Detective, but we also believe in second chances here at the fired department and before we wanted to take this up with Internal Affairs we have moved you to paramedic duty." Tiberg said and Logan's face fell and she looked at Hank and the Tiberg.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked and Tiberg breathed in and spoke.

"Since the accident with ambulance 61, we have decided, and I mean everyone as this table that you will be working at 51 until further notice. You will of course report back to Sergeant Voight but Firehouse 51 is comfortable with you and we wanted to move you there. You can choose to wear your patrol uniform or not, but we are not stripping you of your title. You will have a bed, and will be on a 24 hour shift at 51. You start in two days." Tiberg said and Logan's nostril's flared and she made brief eye contact with Voight and she gave out an extremely forced nod and Tiberg looked at Matt and Kelly.

"Lieutenant Severide and Casey will walk you out." He said and Logan stood up and walked out of the room, Casey and Kelly following.

"Logan." Matt said and Logan turned and looked at Matt with an unreadable expression on her face.

"We're happy to have you at 51." Was all at Matt said as the woman gave him a nod and turned to leave the building.

As second shift approached, Logan parked her car and walked out, the winds biting into her skin as Chicago's coldest day approached them. She walked to the apparatus doors, with a duffel bag in her hands and she shut the door, seeing Kelly, Herrmann, Mills and Capp. They all turned to look at her and Herrmann's face lit up.

"Logan!" He yelled and rushed over to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She gave him a tight lipped smile and looked at him.

"Ready for your first day?" He asked and Logan sighed and shrugged.