THIRTY-TWO

***

*WARNING; this chapter contains very heavy topics including rape, murder, and stillborn birth. I will not go into detail about rape, but the stillborn birth is a bit detailed. you have been warned.*

Every firefighter at 51 sat in the conference room and Boden placed both of his hands on his hips as he and Voight stood in the room, looking at all the firefighters.

"Everyone listen up, we have some very bad news for you all this morning." Boden said and Voight looked around the room and spoke.

"At around 9:30 last night, Nadia Decotis and Logan went missing." Voight said and Dylan's heart dropped as she heard the news, confirming the feeling she had deep within her bones. Kelly looked up at Voight and spoke.

"This has to be a joke." He said and Boden shook his head.

"I'm afraid it's not." He said and Voight spoke.

"We have reason to believe that it was our serial rapist, Greg Yates. We don't know where he's taken them if he actually has them, but I do know that when I see him he's a dead man. If you guys have any information on Logan or Nadia's whereabouts, come to the 21st." Voight said and Boden gave him a curt nod, feeling sorry for the man whose daughter went missing. Voight walked out and Kelly looked at Boden.

"Chief, I-" He said and Boden looked around at everyone and he spoke.

"Our girl is strong, she's fine and she'll pull through. Nothing happened to them." Boden said and Kelly shook his head and Boden spoke.

"If any of you guys feel like you can't work today, please let me know." He said and Kelly watched as he walked away, his head down and Matt walked to him as everyone from Squad and Truck surrounded them.

"Guys-" Gabby said and Matt breathed in deep and spoke.

"She's going to pull through. She's fine guys." He said trying to be optimistic but Kelly's face showed nothing but worry and love.

"Kelly?" Matt asked and Kelly breathed in, shaking his head and looked at Matt.

"I-I can't work until I know she's okay." He said and Dylan nodded and tears fell down her face.

"She was just fine! I just texted her." Dylan said and Kelly looked to Matt and spoke.

"I- Matt, I gotta go." He said and Matt nodded and spoke.

"I'll tell Boden." He said and watched as the two ran away and Matt decided to stay to help support his firefighters who were close to the young woman as well.