THIRTY-SEVEN

Logan sat with her feet on the dash as dark sunglasses covered her eyes. Adam had went into Subway's to grabbed them their foot long sandwich and once he had returned to the car a grin was on his face.

Logan had been staying with Adam since she had left Kelly. Mark was too busy with his girlfriend who was in her last month of pregnancy and he was on leave, leaving Logan with the option of Jay, Kevin, or Adam. Kevin had his sister and brother living with him and she couldn't handle being around kids, Jay was with Erin all the time and Adam lived alone so she took the safer route and moved in with him temporarily.

Adam never tried to bring up Kelly but on days he was really curious to know what really happened he tried to stay quiet.

"Requesting police assist, South Boston and West Cermak." A dispatcher said and Logan looked at Adam and he grinned at her and spoke into his radio.

"This is Ruzek, we're only 2 minutes out and in pursuit." He said and he unparked the car and sped off towards the cite.

Logan hopped out of the car with Adam next to her and Logan saw a man grab his helmet and bash a car's windshield and Logan ran to him and used all her force to body slam him to the ground. She sat on his hips, throwing a punch to his face and she grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Stay down or I'm gonna kick your ass!" She yelled and Boden came up to her and helped her get off the ground and she looked back at Ruzek.

"What was all the talk about the thrills you get from this?" She asked and Adam glared at her from the side.

"Logan-" He said and Boden's phone went off and he sighed, looking back at his damaged car.

"Yeah, I'll try." He said and Logan looked at him and spoke.

"Need to go somewhere?" She asked and he nodded and she jerked her head towards the car.

"I'll give you a ride." She said and looked at Ruzek.

"Sandwich for when I pick you up." She said and he nodded and walked to where Kelly was, watching as he was looking back at the girl.

Logan stopped in front of Boden's house and she watched as he went to the neighbors house and Logan waited for him to get out. Minutes later, he got out and he walked to the passenger's door and spoke.

"Thanks." He said and she nodded and went to drop him off at the fire house. 

As Logan pulled up to the firehouse, Adam was outside and she smiled at him and Boden spoke.

"Thanks again, Logan." He said and she gave him a smile and Adam walked up to the car and grabbed the foot long.

"Oh, baby." He said and she let out a laugh.

Logan sat at Adam's dinner table and she had a slice of pizza in her mouth and a bottle of beer was next to her and she laughed at the game that was on when a knock on the door startled both her and Adam. He turned and they both got up and opened the door, seeing a man there.

"Detective Logan Rayner?" He asked and Logan nodded, her eyebrows furrowing inwards as she looked at him and he spoke.

"Detective Ryan Wheeler. Have you ever been at the house Serena Holmes has lived in?" He asked and Logan's eyebrows furrowed inward again confused.

"What?" She asked and the man spoke and looked at Logan.

"If you don't mind, I'd like you to come with me, I have a few questions for you." He said and Logan turned and looked back at Adam and walked out of the apartment.

"I'm telling you, I didn't do anything to this woman." Logan said and Wheeler looked down at her bruised knuckles and wrote that down.

"Uh-huh. What about driving Boden from his work to her home?" He asked and Logan sighed and spoke, getting annoyed.

" I already told you, I did it because he said she locked herself out, and his car was damaged from the bikers that's it." She said and then looked at the time.

"If you're not pressing charges, I'm leaving." She said and he gave her a curt nod and she walked out of the district.

Logan walked into Intelligence and saw Commander Perry in Hank's office and she breathed in and Alvin called her to the room. 

She got up and stood next to Perry and she spoke.

"Logan, we've heard about your recent situation, given the circumstances of the situation and other reports that we have heard, we have decided to suspend you until your trail is over and you have gotten a psyche eval." She said and Logan looked at Voight and then looked at Perry, wondering if this was all a joke. She saw that no one had laughed and she shook her head and grabbed her gun and badge and placed them on Voight's desk

Logan looked at each of the firefighters, her eyes briefly meeting with Kelly's under her sunglasses and she spoke.

"As many of you may know, Chief Boden and I are being framed for something we didn't do." She said and then she looked at some members of Truck and then Squad.

"I've been suspended until further notice, so if there are any problems, call Ruzek." She said and gave them a curt nod and went to walk away but Matt stood up, a confused expression on his face.

"Suspended? Logan, what's going on?" He asked and Logan shrugged her shoulders and spoke.

"Dunno. Internal Affairs and the Ivory Tower are involved." She said and then breathed in quick and then walked passed the firefighters and made her way out the door. Dylan looked over at Matt and Kelly and stood up, rushing to her sister.

"Logan." Dylan said and Logan sighed and turned around.

"You good?" She asked and Logan gave her a fake smile and spoke.

"Absolutely." She said, turning to walk to her car when she spotted the familiar red car that belonged to Chaplain and she shook her head and continued to walk to her car.