TWENTY-FIVE

"Okay, everybody, listen up

"Okay, everybody, listen up." Boden said as he stood in a room that he requested from the hospital to have a small meeting with his firefighters. Everyone stood around each other, wondering what he wanted to speak about and he placed his hands on his hips and cleared his throat, looking at each individual.

"Today could have ended very differently." Boden stated looking around the room, making eye contact with everyone from Squad and Truck.

"We could have lost someone who was like our own. Whatever happened will not be taken lightly. Logan could have lost her life and Mouch could have had his career ended over whatever the hell happened. Internal Affairs will be investigating the crash and as of right now, it's not looking great for us." He said and Kelly breathed in and Matt nodded and looked down to the ground.

"Casey and I have decided that since Logan will be here in the hospital until later the latest, we want someone here with her, even if it's outside the room at all times. Her partner and Voight will be here as well, we've spoken about the details." He said and Matt raised his hand, offering to stay and Boden shook his head and signaled Kelly.

"Severide, you're staying here, everyone else go back to 51." He said and Kelly looked at Matt and then back to Boden and clenched his jaw, watching as everyone nodded and went to leave.

A knock on the door startled Logan as she set her wrapped foot on the pillow, with the remote in her hand. She turned and saw Voight walk into her room. She breathed in slightly and she tried to turn the channel back to the cop show she was watching earlier.

He stood and examined his daughter quickly before speaking.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and Logan nodded slightly and spoke.

"Just ready to get back to work." She said and Hank nodded and spoke.

"Amy's at the firehouse." He said and Logan nodded and gave Voight a small thin lipped smile. He looked down at her and spoke.

"You'll come back to work in two weeks, just to make sure everything's alright with your head." He said and Logan sighed and gave out a nod and looked back at the TV and Voight's hesitancy to stay with her. Logan cleared her throat and pointed to the chair.

"You can sit if you want." She said softly and Voight gave her a curt nod and then placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll go send someone else in." He said and he turned out the room and left the girl to be alone. She placed her head back on the bed and sighed, not wanting the fact that they were father and daughter to ruin much more.

Logan breathed in and she continued to watch the show that was playing and a knock was heard and Mark came in holding a teddy bear and a large bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, there you are." He said and Logan smiled at him and spoke.

"Can't get rid of me that easily, Fuller." She said and he laughed and handed her the teddy bear, that read; I'm going to the best Aunt ever.

And on the side it read; I'm a boy!

Logan looked up at Mark and smiled.

"A boy?" She asked and he nodded and she breathed out and smiled, at him.

"Mark! This is amazing! Congratulations." She said and Mark smiled and sat down next to her.

"I was thinking of the name Wyatt Logan Fuller. Wyatt after my grandfather, and Logan after the best partner I ever had." He said and Logan's tears clouded her vision and she placed a hand on his hand.

"Mark." She said and he gave her a small smile and spoke.

"I miss you, Logan. It's- Life isn't the same." He said and Logan nodded agreeing with him. Logan breathed in as much as she could and spoke.

"Hopefully you guys haven't gotten good cases. I would want you all to solve a good case without me." She said and Mark laughed and shook his head.

"They were boring I promise." He said and Logan smiled at his statement and Mark placed his head on the side of the bed, and he held her hand as the he sat in the comfortable chair next to her bed.