SEVEN

***Logan sat with her arms over her legs as she sat in front of the principal waiting for her to begin her speech, as her sister sat next to her with her arms crossed over her shoulders

***

Logan sat with her arms over her legs as she sat in front of the principal waiting for her to begin her speech, as her sister sat next to her with her arms crossed over her shoulders. As many day had passed since the Fire Academy's Banquet , Logan heard nothing from her sisters or Step Father which angered her more than running into them. She hated having to explain to Amy what their problem was as best as she could without making her feel like it was her fault, which Logan knew it wasn't.

Logan watched as Principal Baden sighed and then looked up at both young women.

"Violence and bullying will not be tolerated in the school." He said and Amy rolled her eyes and spoke.

"I didn't bully anyone! David came at me." She said and Logan looked at Amy and then Principal Baden.

"I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. Amy isn't one for bullying, and I know she didn't bully this David kid." Logan said and Principal Baden's lip turned into a thin line.

"David stated clearly what happened and that Miss Rayner went after him I-" He said and Logan turned her head to see the coach's son sitting out in the hall with a bleeding nose and a bruised eye. Logan turned back to Baden and spoke.

"Is that David?" She asked looking at him and he gave a quick nod and Logan scoffed standing up.

"It's nice to know that this school cares more about their sports than a kid getting bullied. I'm glad Amy beat this kid's ass, and I'm more than happy to bring this to the board and to the department. Not sure if neglect of students would look good on your record."Logan said and grabbed Amy's arm and pulled her up.

"We're done here, let's go." She said and walked out of this office, passing by the boy who Amy had "attacked" and they both made their way our of the building.

Amy opened the passenger side to Logan's car and Logan sat in the driver's seat and turned to Amy.

"Why did you break his nose?" She asked and Amy sighed looking down at her bruised knuckles.

"He was talking about mom." She said and Logan sighed, knowing how insane pre-teens could be.

"Who taught you how to fight like that? He had fifty pounds on you." Logan said giving her a small smile and Amy's eyes widened and that was enough to tell Logan everything. Her smile dropped and she breathed out, pulling out her phone to text Mark to ask where he was.

Withing seconds she got a reply saying he was at the firehouse hanging with the guys and she sighed and drove off, getting ready to speak to him.

They made it to the firehouse within twenty minutes and Amy stepped out with a smile on her face as she saw the place. Logan got out of her car and walked beside Amy as they made their way to the apparatus doors.

Once they were in Amy and Logan made their way to the table where Squad 3 sat and they saw everyone chilling playing a game including Kelly who held a stack of cards in his hands. Capp cleared his throat and Kelly turned and saw Logan and Amy walk in and he smiled standing up.