House of Normal/House of Murder

Earlier...

"Look at Mia." Fabian whispered to his wife as he slithered his hands around her waist. "I want one. Not just yet though..." Nina trailed off.

"She's so cute, I just want to gobble her up!" Nina smiled. "Hey, are you threatening to eat my baby?" Eddie walked into the room, and faked gasped. "How could you? You're my friend!"

Ever since new-erased memory Victor moved to a different part of England, because he was fired, the kids who used to live there had to move out and Anubis House was no longer vacant. Amber bought it in honor of Sibuna.

"Alfie, be quiet. Mia's sleeping!" Amber whispered to her boyfriend, as she walked into Mia's room-the cleaned and furnished attic.

"Ugh, I absolutely hate maternity leave! And it's for school." Patricia groaned as she walked up the stairs to see her six-month child. "Trixie, technically, you're not on maternity leave. You're on Spring Vacation. We all are." Alfie corrected.

"I can't believe I'd ever say this, but now that Victor's gone and Amber bought Anubis house, it's seemed less mysterious here. Which is a good thing."

"Anytime I ever even think about Victor and anything to do with the 'm' word makes me want to puke in my mouth." Joy chimed in. They decided that they were magic free, and their lives were more peaceful, so they would say 'm', instead of magic. It made them think about all the things they've been through that didn't matter anymore.

Sibuna went downstairs and cooked breakfast. When they began setting out the dishes, the phone rang. "I'll get it!" Mara exclaimed.

They sat down, and Mara came back in the room with a sad look on her face.

"Mara, what happened?" Joy wondered.

"I just got off the phone with Ms. Stone. Jason Winkler has been murder."

•••••••

Second chapter of Season 6! Curious yet?

Sibuna.