House of Jumpsuits/House of Hope

"You know what I say about hope. It breeds eternal misery."

-Spencer Hastings, Pretty Little Liars

***************************************************

Meanwhile, in the present...

"Mum!" Patricia cheered as Mrs. Williamson came through the doors of the interview room. "Cheer up, Nina." Patricia whispered. "Why?"

"My Mum's a lawyer. She could help us out." "With the charges against us? He already told us we're convicted Patricia! The jumpsuits are coming."

Mrs. Williamson sat down. "Okay, so right now you are held without bond because this is first-degree murder." Mrs. Williamson stated. "But we didn't kill anyone." Patricia told her. "Sweetheart, I believe you. But that's not what matters. What the policemen think matters. What were you doing in Jason Winkler's apartment?"

Patricia and Nina remained silent. "We can't tell. All we can say is that everything we've done since we found out he was murdered has been for good reason." Nina told Mrs. Williamson.

"Which was?" She asked.

Patricia and Nina glanced at each other, knowing what Black Trench Coat would do to Patricia's mother if they told.

"We can't tell you, Mum. Sorry." Patricia answered.

"Then I can't help you." Mrs. Williamson sadly said. But, Detective Cracken was at the window, listening to everything Nina and Patricia said, with somebody right by his side. "Well, are you going to put them in jail?" The man asked, sipping on his coffee.

"Of course I am."

Detective Cracken walked into the room with the man by his side. Nina and Patricia gasped as he put his fists on the table.

"Stand up." Roebuck commanded. They did as he said, and Cracken and Roebuck took Nina and Patricia by the wrists. "Nina Martin and Patrcia Williamson, you're going to jail for the murder of Jason Winkler."

Their friends stood outside the door in shock.

They were going to have to find a way to help them.
******
Don't worry, I'll keep slipping chapters like this one into the story!

Sibuna.