House of Kidnapping/House of PDA

"Fabian!" Nina pounded on her husband's door. "Fabian! Open up!" Nina was in her pajamas, and she wasn't going to leave this idiot's door until he let her explain! She slid down the door, and she saw Jerome walk out his door, eyes red. "Your husband has quite the punch," he commented before walking away.

Fabian opened the door, and Nina stood up. His eyes were different. They were cold and unforgivable. Fabian held Nina's wrist and pulled her inside. "What?" He coldly asked. "Can you please let me talk for five minutes?" Nina pleaded.

Fabian hesitated, but said, "Talk." "He was helping me!" "With what?"

"The violin." Nina replied. "And you couldn't ask your own husband to help?" Fabian frowned. "Jerome was the first person to know that I was going to play the violin. I had to ask. He was just watching me play." Nina explained.

"Just?"

"When Apophis said that we were, 'up close and personal', I'd asked him question." Nina started off. "What question?" Fabian asked. "Have you ever done something that you weren't proud of? Did you wish that you could take it back and do a do-over?" Nina repeated. "Why would you ask that question?" Fabian asked.

"I did something that I wasn't really proud of. I wish I could take it back." Nina said, talking about the Crown of Anubis. "What did you do?"

Nina ignored his question, and walked out the door. "Call me when you're ready to forgive me." She slammed the door. Nina started walking to the common room, when she bumped into Joy. Joy looked into Nina's eyes, scoffed, and walked out of Anubis.

Nina walked in her room, took off her pajamas, and threw on some sweats. She grabbed her iPod, and started running out the house. When she started to hear the playlist Fabian made her, she started to choke up, and she sat against a tree, where she heard Joy's cries. Then it stopped. When Nina turned around to see Joy with a bloody gash on her head, she gasped, and screamed when she was pushed forward and knocked out.
~~~~~
Eddie felt strange. And not just because he spent half the day playing video games with Alfie. His head was killing him. He looked for Nina in her dorm, but she wasn't in there. So, he went to the only possible person who could've known where Nina was. Fabian.

He went back to his dorm, where he shared it with Fabian. "Fabian?" He looked over to Fabian's bed, where he was sitting there, head in his hands.

"What?" Fabian asked. "Where's Nina?" "She's missing?" Eddie nodded.

"Where is she?" Eddie asked. "I-I don't know. The last time I saw her was when she stormed out of my room." Fabian stuttered. Eddie groaned, but Fabian stood up. "Now that I think about it, Joy hasn't been around that much either. Where is she?" Fabian wondered. "With Nina?" Eddie suggested. "Let's go." Fabian commanded, grabbing his jumper. When they were about to leave, Jerome stood in their way.

"Where's my girlfriend?" Jerome asked. "Joy? You've caused her way too much pain to know where she is." Fabian tried to walk out, but Jerome forcefully pushed him back. "I love her, Fabian. Where's my girlfriend?"

Eddie sighed. "We were about to look for Nina and Joy. They're missing." He answered. Jerome quickly grabbed his coat. "Well? Lead the way!"

Eddie followed his instincts and led the way where he thought Nina and Joy were.
~~~~~
Nina groaned loudly. She was locked in a room, where there was a pink child's bed, and things where a little girl would've used. She saw lots of dolls, and Nina gasped.

She saw a doll that represented her, Fabian, Amber, Alfie, Eddie, Patricia, Mara, Jerome, and Joy. She saw a diary on the desk. She picked it up.

THIS DIARY BELONGS TO
DeeDee Swaston

She read a diary entry. It was entitled, "Sarah's Not a Saint".

October 31st-

To whom it may concern,

I was playing was Sarah today, and she was acting really strange. She was really mean to me, and I don't understand why. She said that her father told her that a blue moon was coming, and Sarah was going to drastically change. I thought she was acting crazy, but by the strike of twelve, Sarah was acting really mean, calling me things she shouldn't say at the age of nine, and for some reason her eyes flashed red. Her father, Mr. Smythe, grabbed her away from me. I told my Mommy, and she told me to stay away from Sarah from now on. I continously started to grow a hatred for her. I started to read up on Egyptian mythology, but based on what Sarah tells me, that her father's expedition holds the Crown of Anubis, which will grant me One day, two Chosen people will steal it for me, and

-DeeDee Swaston

Nina couldn't read it when it said "will grant me" and she couldn't read the rest, because it was smudged. "Who would hate Sarah?" Nina whispered to herself. She heard a girl's groan, and saw Joy waking up. "Where am I?" Joy asked. "We were kidnapped." Nina answered. Joy looked the other way, and Nina understood. Joy thought that she was the devil, and the devil's name screams evil witch.

Three boys were shoved into the room, interrupting Nina's thoughts. Joy looked up from her teary eyes, and cheered, "Jerome!" She hugged him, and surprised, he hugged back. Joy then kissed her boyfriend, apologizing. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. Or you Nina. I just-"

Nina cut her off. "It's fine." Nina stayed back, not hugging her husband. Instead, she let her hair fall over her face like a curtain, and she let her hands run over the cracked, leathery cover of the diary. Nina felt somebody slip a jumper over her head, and she looked up. She saw Fabian in front of her, and they looked into each other's eyes. They both smiled, and kissed.

Eddie looked between the two couples, feeling awkward. He cleared his throat. "Ew, PDA." He laughed. "Where's my hug?"

Nina crawled away from Fabian, and hugged her friend.

All of a sudden, the front door opened, revealing Andy, and a knocked out Black Trench Coat. Nina shoved the diary into the jumper's pocket. "Let's go. We don't have much time left. This house will crumble in minutes."

They all got up, and ran out the room. Nina bumped into the wall, and a compartment slid open, revealing two bottles of blood.

Cleopatra's blood.

Isis's blood.

She grabbed the two bottles, and ran out the house with the rest. The five ran out on the lawn, but saw that Andy didn't make it out in time. "Andy!" Nina screamed. "Don't worry about me! It's my time!" He yelled back, before being engulfed by the house. "Did Black Trench Coat just...die...in there?" Fabian asked.

"Only one way to find out." Nina stated. She took her phone out and waited.

Beep-beep.

Nina jumped, and so did Eddie, Fabian, Joy, and Jerome.

She gulped before opening.

I'm a survivor. What are you? A prisoner. Get me my bottles. -BTC.

"It's not over. Not yet."

*****
How long has it been since I uploaded a chapter? I know it was like, on Saturday, but it feels like FOREVER!

What did Black Trench Coat mean by, 'prisoner'?

Sibuna.