House of Dystopia/House of Mistakes

When Nina opened her eyes, she expected everyone but Sibuna and herself to be awake, not asleep, but she was wrong. Everybody except her and Eddie were not asleep. The Eaxiers waved their hands, and Sibuna was gone. "Where did you send them?" Nina asked.

"They have gone back to their shelters. They will be fine, now, we must leave." The man explained, while taking them to the center of the town, where everyone was passed out. "Um, how long is this going to last?" Eddie asked.

"You know what sin is, right?" One of the men asked. "Unfortunately, yes." Eddie answered. "When all of their sins are gone, for example, anger, they will be awoken from their sleep."

The man glanced around. "You must leave, it is almost time!"

Eddie took Nina's hand, and flashed her out.
~~~~~~~
When Nina and Eddie arrived at the scene of Anubis house, they expected to see Sibuna still be sleeping. But, instead, they saw Mara, Patricia, and Alfie baking cupcakes in the kitchen. "What's going on?" Nina asked, moving forward. "Oh, we're making cupcakes!" Mara smiled. "Isn't it obvious?" Patricia laughed.

"I'm making sure they get every detail perfect." Alfie stared at the cupcake Patricia was baking. Amber walked in, with Joy by her side. "Nina, you've returned!" Amber laid out five dresses on the couch. "Which dress would be perfect for Joy to wear?"

"Wear to what?" Eddie asked. "A party!"

"The yellow one." Nina answered. "They look so...happy."

"So this is what actual happiness looks like." Eddie commented.

Eddie looked at Nina, who was watching her friends. He saw something surge through her, and Nina smiled. "Well don't just stand there, Eddie! We have a party to plan!" Nina skipped happily out of the room. "What just happened to her?"

Eddie, worried about how the rest of the world turned out, flashed out.
~~~~~~~
He flashed onto a sidewalk, and saw a car crash into another.

He watched closely as the two drivers stepped out of their vehicles. "What do you think you're doing? You're going to pay for that." The driver demanded. "I'm sorry, sir, but-"

"No buts! This was on purpose, you little-" Before the driver could finish, he just vanished into thin air. The other driver looked around, shrugged, got back in her car, and drove away. Eddie gasped.

"What did I do?"

He flashed back out.
~~~~~~~
"What did you make me do?" Eddie asked the Eaxiers as he ran in, pushing the main man up against a wall. "I don't know what you mean, Osirian."

"My name is Eddie! What did you do?!" Eddie was taken off Crogen by the other two Eaxiers. "We merely made peace to the world. Remember Eddie, this is what you wanted too." Crogen said. "Until I learned what you were doing to the everyone! To my friends!" Eddie looked between everyone.

He flashed back to Anubis house, hoping to convince Nina of what she was doing.

He had to save his friends.
*******
Short chapter, I know.

Will Sibuna vanish too?

Will Nina be convinced?

Ugh, suckish questions too. What is wrong with me?!

But whatever,

Sibuna.