House of Ultimatums/House of Ceremonies

Nina began to become scared. "What do you mean, 'punish' me?" Nina asked. "He means, you will be punished for your actions, girl!" Sekhmet hissed.

"What have I done?" Nina asked. "The Chosen One is a symbol of purity and goodness. As of late, you have shown neither." Amneris stated. "What? B-but I'm helping to better the world!"

"What the Eaxiers speak of cannot be done. The world needs balance. There is no balance without evil."

"The protector needs to be here." Osiris stated. Then, Eddie appeared. "Woah." He saw Nina. "Neens, we wondered what happened to you! Come on, let's get out..." He looked up and saw the six Egyptians. "Oh...hi there."

"Are you aware, Osirian, that your Chosen One has been helping the Eaxiers?" Apep asked. Eddie nodded. "But it wasn't just her, it was me! I pushed her to help! Punish me!"

"I am glad to see that you are doing your job, Osirian. But, the Osirian is not pure of heart. Therefore he can make mistakes. The Chosen One cannot."

"This is a waste of time. Just take away the girl's powers!" Set complained.

"It's not just that either." Apep added in. "She has been abusing her powers for personal use."

"What? No I have not!"

"What happened to innocent until proven guilty?" Eddie asked. "Something can be done." Maat said. They all nodded, and they summoned someone from their past. Chris.

"It's nice to see you, Nina."
~~~~~~
"Where did he go?" Patricia asked. "It seems someone needed the Osirian, and the Chosen One for something important." One of the men stated. "Well, what do we do now?" Jerome asked.

"We'll wait for Nina and Eddie to come, then we will begin the ceremony."
~~~~~~
"What is he doing here?" Eddie asked, using his body as a shield over Nina. "Thanks for the warm welcome." Chris sarcastically responded. "We can bring back anyone you have defeated." Amneris answered.

"You mean-"

"Chris, the Phoenix, Vera, Kek, Senkhara, Sihafa, Rufus-" Eddie cut them off. "Ok, I think we get it."

Chris started to explain his reasoning. "Nina, or as you've known her as the Chosen One, has been abusing her powers for selfish reasons. For example," Chris waved his hand and what was shown on the black screen was the memory of when she used her powers to transform herself into Dark Nina. 

"Wha-? How was that my fault?" Nina asked. "You let the darkness control you. You never fought it." Chris stated.

"She was being controlled by the Phoenix!" Eddie tried to defend her, but the good Egyptians looked like they were taking Chris's side.

"He had me in chains."

"If the Chosen One was pure, she would've been able to fight off the darkness." Amneris chimed in.

"Oh my gods." Nina sighed, and leaned into Eddie's chest.

Eddie stepped up. "You can't just sit here and pretend that Chris hasn't done anything bad before!"

All of a sudden, the memory of Chris being in the Underworld surrounded by the Triad of Memphis. They had a conversation, then Chris killed them. 

Set chuckled. "Chaos."

"The past is the past. Plus, it benefited you guys didn't it?" The six Egyptians shared glances. "The Triad of Memphis were terrible rulers."

"You still killed them, Chris." Nina said.

"Enough!" Osiris screams. "Nina Martin--the Chosen One--as of now, you no longer have your powers!" There was a big boom, and Nina's white essence filled with her Chosen One powers were dancing out of her body.

"I'm not the Chosen One anymore?" Nina asked. "No." Sekhmet answered. "We simply took away your physical powers. Beams, things like that. You can still have visions." Maat added.

"Until you learn your lesson, you'll never get your powers back!"

Nina and Eddie were banished out of the room, and they were back in the Eaxiers' lair.
~~~~~~
"Where have you been?" Joy asked. "What felt like another court room. Egyptian related, of course." Nina explained. "I lost my powers."

"Can she still perform the ceremony?" Eddie asked. "Possibly." The man replied.

Nina was dragged to the table, and was asked to wait. The Forbidden Book was flipped to the correct page, and the dagger was ready to cut Nina's finger.

"I use the blood of the Chosen One to rid all the evil in the world!" The man lifted the dagger, and Nina held her hand out over the book. He cut the tip of her finger, and Nina's blood dripped on the book. "Are you sure this is going to work?" Nina asked. "Positive." He replied.

"What going to happen after this?" Eddie asked. "Today is the day the Blue Moon is finally going to pass, and after it completes the passing, everyone in the world will fall into a deep sleep. Eventually, you will too."

"Good, we need beauty sleep. Some more then others." Amber stated.

"Then, the world will be as good as new."
*******
Another end to another chapter!

Should Nina have been punished that way?

Sibuna.