House of Walks/House of Piper

After the funeral, Piper asked, "Patricia, can I talk about Jason with you?" Patricia nodded, and she walked away from the group. After a little bit of walking and silence, Patricia asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Piper replied. When they finally reached where they were at, Patricia asked her, "Did you just waste my time?"

"No, I-" Patricia cut her off. "What is so important about coming to a boulder, and no answers for Patricia?" Patricia asked. "This is last place I saw Jason."

"Explain."

Flashback:

Piper sat there on the boulder, waiting for Jason. He came, and Piper stood up. "Why'd you call me here?" Piper asked. "You need to talk to your sister." Jason responded. "Why exactly?"

"She's in danger. An insane woman who calls herself Black Trench Coat wants her baby." Jason explained. "Patricia's pregnant?" Piper asked. Jason nodded. "She had her baby a few hours ago." "Suppose what you're telling me is true. Why does this woman want her baby?"

"If there's one thing a woman wants with world domination, it's a family. A powerful one."

They heard a branch break, and Piper looked the other way. When she turned back around, Jason had ran away.

"And that's the last time you saw him?" Patricia repeated. Piper nodded. "I have to go. My friends are waiting for me." Patricia got up, and walked away.

~~~~~~
"So Piper had saw Jason before he was murdered?" Eddie asked after Patricia explained everything to them. "Have you not been listening?! Black Trench Coat wants my baby!" Patricia screamed. "I think you mean our baby." Eddie corrected.

"Does it really make a difference?"

Patricia widened her eyes. "Who's watching Mia?"

"Mara is." Amber answered. "Where's Joy and Jerome?" Nina asked. Everyone shrugged. "Aw, you were worried about me." Jerome and Joy come out of the cellar with a big book.

"I was not worried." Nina replied. "Rude."

Joy set the book down on the table. "What is this?" Mara asked. "This is the Forbidden Book." Joy answered. Fabian tried to open it, but the book stayed shut. "Weak." Alfie said. "Then you open it." Fabian stood back, and Alfie tried to open the book, but as it did to Fabian, it remained shut.

"Let me see." Nina bent down, and held the cover of the book. She pulled on it, and it opened. "Wimps." Eddie laughed. "Maybe only the Chosen One and the Osirian can open it." Fabian stated.

When the book opened, a bright black light illuminated in the room, and the pages started flipping on their own. "What's going on!?" NIna screamed.

The black light went down, and the pages flipped to a page where there was a bottle of blood. Nina picked it up.

Osiris's blood.

"Hey, someone left a phone in here." Alfie picked it up, but there was a note on it.

Watch the video-Sibuna.
*******
End of another chapter! Curious, aren't you?

What video was the old Sibuna talking about? (If you didn't know it was the old Sibuna that left the note, now you do.)

In the last chapter, what did the vision mean for Nina?

Sibuna.