House of Revelation(pt. 2)/House of Forces

Black Trench Coat ducked into the shadows, and picked up a basket. Nina looked away. Patricia heard something crying, and gasped. "That's my baby! Give me my baby!" Patricia demanded.

"So helpless. So inoccent. Now mine." Black Trench Coat set Mia down. "Nina, do something!" Nina stood there, hands in her pockets. "Good decision, Chosen One." Black Trench Coat picked up the blood viles. "Pour it in."

"Nina!" Patricia screamed. She balled up her fists, and they started glowing. "Yacker..." Eddie trailed off. All of a sudden, Mia started to glow, a white essence orbiting out of her. She started to scream, crying, and a white beam shot out of her, aiming at Black Trench Coat. She's thrown against a wall, knocked out. "You go, girl!" Amber cheered.

Nina stared at her, making sure she was actually unconscious. Nina ran over to her friends, peeling the duct tape off of them. "What are you doing? I thought you were working with the enemy." Mara asked. "I did it to protect you guys. You didn't actually think I was serious about her and her plans, did you?" When Nina finished un-duct taping everyone, she told them, "Now get out."

"No, Nina. We're not leaving you in here in her." Eddie said. Nina hesitated, but sighed. "Fine. Protect Mia. I have to do this."

Nina walked over to the crown, taking off the top that was holding the first vile of blood.

Anubis's blood.

She poured it in the hole of the crown, closing it afterwards. She continued to pour the blood in, and when she poured the last vile in, Black Trench Coat regained consciousness.

The Crown of Anubis glowed gold, and lifted itself in mid-air. Nina gulped, and the crown shined throughout the room, and they all had to cover their eyes. When the glowing is over, the crown floated over to Black Trench Coat, and it glowed toward her ankle. Black Trench Coat lifted the bottom of her pants up, to reveal the Mark of Anubis.

"What is that?" Nina asks. "She's a descendant of Anubis." Fabian said. When the crown floated itself upon Black Trench Coat, Nina fainted.

"Nina?" Amber called out. When they noticed she began to become pale and lifeless, they ran towards her. "What's happening?" Joy asked. Mara glanced over to Black Trench Coat, who was cackling. She noticed that every second that Nina was dying, Black Trench Coat was becoming more and more powerful.

"She's absorbing Nina's powers." Mara figured out. "What do you mean?" Patricia asked. "Black Trench Coat is taking Nina's life force away! She's becoming more powerful every minute Nina is dying."

"She's dying?" Eddie asked. He grew worried, and faced Nina. "Wake up!" When Fabian tried to hold Nina's hand, it was gone. And so was her arm. "What's going on?" Alfie asked. "Why did her entire arm go poof?"

Soon, Nina was fading away. Sibuna looked at Black Trench Coat, who was levitating in mid-air, smiling. Her hands were black, and her Black Trench Coat was gone. It was replaced with a black gown.

When Sibuna saw her face, they gasped. They looked back at Nina who was still fading away.

They looked back at Black Trench Coat, whose face was revealed.

"It's you?"

When they looked at Nina, there was nothing left of her.

She was gone.

*****

Gone! She's entirely gone! Another chapter for you. Surprise, surprise.

Is Nina dead?

If she is, will they get her back?

Who is Black Trench Coat?

Sibuna.