House of Videos/House of Heads

Nina and Patricia walked to Anubis House, where everybody else was waiting for them to watch the video. "So, how are we supposed to steal this crown?" Patricia asked.

"I guess we could go in the middle of the night." Nina suggested. "But, what if they're alarms installed. Remember the last time the Frobisher Library was opened?" Patricia asked, bringing up the time where they had to keep Victor awake.

Nina nodded. When she was about to say something, her phone cut her off.

Beep-beep.

I admire you, Nina. You're very smart. Join me, and together, we'll be unstoppable. -BTC.

Nina was confused, but she knew she had to decline. She wasn't the type of person that enjoyed power and immortality.

Nina deleted the text, shaking her head. "Who was it?" Patricia asked. "Wrong number." Nina lied.

~~~~~~
"Where have you two been?" Jerome asked, impatiently. "Sorry to burst your bubble, Slimeball. Mr. Tanks had to keep us in for an extra few minutes." Patricia replied.

"Let's just watch the video." Mara said. Fabian had downloaded the files from the phone onto a USB drive, and he plugged it into his computer.

"If you are watching this video, then you have found one of Sibuna's discoveries. And you must-" Victor was cut off by Gracie. "Stop talking in third person, Vicky! If you are watching this, run away! This book is very dangerous, appparently, and-" Lydia and the rest of the old Sibuna came into view. "Let Victor finish, Gracie." Gracie rolled her eyes, and Victor continued. "The Forbidden Book is dangerous. You must never let anyone get their hands on this!" Reggie popped up next to Victor. "Vic, the pizza's almost here. Oh, you're recording the video now? Well, I'll finish it, because I really want that pizza. Never, ever let them get their hands on the Forbidden Book. They will turn the balanced world into something called, 'Utopia', and your lives will be better than ever." Trevor chimed in. "Which is a bad thing, because every time somebody does something bad, like argue over who's going to pay for the pizza, they get banished somewhere we haven't figured out yet." Rosie added, "That reminds me, which one of us paying?"

Then the video was signed off. "What's Utopia?" The door was opened and closed, and they looked at who was at the door.

"I see you've found the video. And the book." Victor said. He put his hands in his pockets. "Well, I guess it's time to explain." Victor settled down next to Fabian, and everyone was way too shocked to say anything, when Mara spoke up. "How's Mick?"

"He told me he had a scholarship in Madagascar. But that's a lie. It's just an excuse to get out of the mess he got in." Victor explained. "So, he remembers, and so do you?" Eddie asked. Victor gulped, "Partially. I remember the challenges we had to take in order to get to Kek, but that's it." Everyone started to breath again, because they thought Kek was what he was back for. "Why did you come back, anyways?" Nina asked.

"I figured after all that I've put you all through, I would answer any questions that you'd ask me." Sibuna gulped, and Nina was the first to ask the question. "If Mr. Sweet knew that I was his daughter, then he must've known I was the Chosen One. So why did you take Joy?"

"I thought that the Chosen One had to be born at 7:00pm not 7:00am. Since I was the head of the Secret Society, Eric couldn't interfere." Victor answered. "Why were you after the Disk of Kek?" Eddie asked.

Victor gave Eddie a cold, hard stare. "Do I really need to answer this?" Victor rubbed his nose and sighed. "Everything I had ever wanted was gone. Frobisher turned me. I never got the Elixir of Life. I never got my immortality. All I was destined to do was was a rock. I wanted more."

"Why did you trust Frobisher senior year when you knew he was evil?" Fabian asked. "I thought I was making the right choice siding with him, but I was wrong...since I was turned into a sinner."

"I guess that's all." Joy shrugged. "Now, for that book. Never give it to them." Victor warned. "Who's 'them'?" Nina asked.

"Don't you know? It's-" Eddie screamed. "What is it, Eddie?" Patricia asked. "C-c-can't you see them?!" He yelled. He jumped when he saw a head floating past him. "See what?"

"They want him." Victor whispered so low no one heard.

"Eddie..." A head whispered. "Can't you see them?" Nina repeated. "What do you mean?" Alfie asked Nina. "I've heard that before." Nina whispered.

Flashback:

"They were right. I can't be vanquished." Chris gulped as he got up.

"What are you talking about, Chris? Who are 'they'?" Eddie asked.

"Can't you see them?" Chris gasped. "Who's 'they', Chris?"

"Them!" Chris points in mid air, but Sibuna doesn't see anything.

"Oh... They're gonna get it. They're going to regret making me this way."

Another head waved past Eddie. "Your power is growing stronger, Osirian..." Another one. "Join us..."

"I have to get out of here!" Eddie ran out, leaving a confused Sibuna, and a worried wife.
*******
Another chapter for my sweets! This doesn't have anything to do with House of Anubis, but, does anybody like the Wicked Witch of the West from Once Upon a Time? I loved her, especially when she said, "Regina may be evil, but I'm wicked. And wicked always wins." She's coming for Season 4! Yay! Just wanted to say that.

Where did Eddie go?

What did that text from Black Trench Coat mean for Nina?

Is that why Nina is acting the way she's acting in the present?

Sibuna.