House of Worry/House of Plays

"Patricia, calm down!" Jerome said, following Patricia into the dead of the night. "No, my husband is out there somewhere, and I'm going to find him."

"Don't you think you're overreacting?" Amber asked. "Eddie can take care of himself." Nina added. "I'm finding Eddie. I don't even know what happened to him."

~~~~~~

Eddie finally reached where he was going--Frobisher's crypt. He opened the door and put a rock in the doorway so he could leave. "Hello." She greeted. "Hey." Eddie greeted. He sat down on the steps. "Why did you want to meet me?" She asked as she sat down. "I need answers." Eddie said.

"I can't give you any." She answered. "Give me some." Courtney leaned back in her seat and smirked. "Like what?" She asked.

"Who are the Eaxiers?" Eddie asked. "They're powerful human beings. They're nor good or evil, they are neutral. They recruit anyone who they think they will work with them, and who they think has enough power to be turned." Courtney told Eddie. "Turned into what?" Eddie asked. "An Eaxier."

Eddie breathed in and out, taking all of what she said in.

~~~~~~
"Eddie! Eddie!" Patricia yelled out into the depth of the forest as Alfie rubbed his temples. "This is useless! We will never find him!" Alfie gave up. "Lazy." Patricia murmured.

"Okay, I heard you, I'm here." Eddie assured, while orbing in in front of his wife. Patricia ran over to hug Eddie, but hit him hard in the chest. "Ouch!"

"Don't scare me like that. Ever again." Patricia screamed. "I like it when you're worried about me." Eddie smirked.

"I don't like being worried. I feel like Fabian." Patricia shuddered. "Hey!" Fabian called out.

They all laughed, and walked back to the house.

~~~~~~
Patricia sat next to Nina in their Drama class. "I found some info on the, 'Ms. Stone is Black Trench Coat' theory." Patricia started off. "I know, that you know, that I don't believe she is Black Trench Coat. But I know that you still want to talk about it, so, proceed." Nina replied.

"I found out that Black Trench Coat isn't one of those people that conceal their identity by wearing wigs and stuff like that. So, the last time we encountered Black Trench Coat, she had light red hair. So does Ms. Stone." Patricia explained. "That doesn't mean anything. Lots of people have light red hair. Not just Ms. Stone." Nina repsonded.

"Just let me find out more, and will that confirm your suspicions?" Patricia asked Nina before the Drama teacher came in. Nina rolled her eyes, but nodded. "Goodmorning, students!" Mr. Greggs greeted. "Goodmorning!"

"The first thing we will be doing today is doing improv. We're getting ready for a play." Mr. Greggs smiled. A student raised their hand. "Isn't that a little high school?" The student asked. "Actually, I've been talking with Ms. Stone, and she said that it would be a great idea for students to express their individuality, and-"

Joy raised her hand. "Yes, Joy." "A play is a terrible idea." She stated. The Anubis students had to try to stifle their giggles. "Why is that?"

"Haven't you noticed that every play this entire school has ever done turned out awry?" Joy asked, bringing up the revenge play and the Egyptian play. Everyone nodded.

"That doesn't mean this one won't perfect! Now, Patricia and Nina will be assigned to write the play." Patricia and Nina glanced at each other, thinking that writing the play will be the perfect time to steal the Crown of Anubis from the Frobisher Library.
~~~~~~
Black Trench Coat sat down on it's computer, re-creating the formally shut down website/app by Amelia Pinches called, Apophis. It was going to stir up some trouble for these students. After it was done, it sighed and started to think of the gossip it could find out about Sibuna, while gleefully eating popcorn.

This was going to be fun.
******
End of chapter here! I thought it would be fun to bring Apophis back. Do you wanna see the gossip I/BTC could create? Fun!

What kind of evidence will Patricia find about Ms. Stone?

Is a play really a good idea?

Why were the Eaxiers taunting Eddie?

Sibuna.