House of Psychos/House of Viles

"Are you sure this is the right house?" Patricia asked. They pulled up to the house Black Trench Coat had sent a picture of. It was similar to Anubis House, but creepier.

"I'm positive." They both got out of Nina's car, and knocked on the door. The door opened, but nobody was there to answer. Nina and Patricia walked in, and the door closed shut behind them. Nina jumped, and Patricia laughed. "Not funny." Nina said.

"There's nothing to be scared about." Somebody ran past Nina and Patricia. "Believe me now?!" Patricia gulped loudly. "It was just the wind." She assured. "Since when does the wind have the figure of a person?" Nina muttered.

"Look Nina, we'll never be free of Black Trench Coat if we don't find Jason's body. Now let's go!" Patricia whispered. Nina rolled her eyes, sighed, and followed Patricia. She opened the door to a room, and an old man walked in front of Nina. He turned her around and covered her mouth before she could scream, and took her into a room.

Patricia looked behind her. "Nina? Don't tell me you ditched me?!"

Patricia was starting to get cold, so she decided to call Eddie. She took her phone out, and looked at her bars. She turned off her phone. "No reception. Of course."

She opened the door to a room, and saw Nina tied up in a chair. Duct taped. "Nina?"

"Matriasha!" Nina tried to say her name, but the duct tape was jumbling up her words. "Who did this to you?" Patricia asked.

"Mook behind you!" Patricia could make out the words Nina was saying, and looked behind her. An old man with an evil smirk on his face was behind her, and knocked Patricia out with a bat.

~~~~~
"Come on Patricia, pick up."

"I'm sorry, the number your calling has no connection. Try again later." The computer told him. Eddie groaned. "How hard can it be to get nine coffees?" Jerome asked. "All of us should've asked for an expresso." Mara said.

Osirian... They're in danger... the voice in his head whispered to him. Find them...

"We have to go." Eddie ordered. "For what? Patricia and Nina can handle nine coffees." Amber stated. "No, Patricia and Nina are in danger. They lied to us." Eddie grabbed his coat along with the rest, and went to wherever Patricia and Nina were.

But when they got in the car, Fabian asked, "Do we even know where they are?"

"That's where you come in Fabian. Do you know how to find the location of a phone?"

"I guess." He answered. "Do it."

Just then, Eddie fell into a vision.

He saw a silent Nina in a chair, duct taped. The man snapped his fingers. "I finally figured out who you are." Nina remained silent. "The Chosen One and the Isis, of course! I knew you'd come." The man smiled. "P-please...j-just let me and my friend go."

"Nina? Patricia?"

The man chuckled. "The Osirian."

"Eyes on the road, idiot!" Joy pulled the car to a stop sign, and Eddie blinked. "What happened to you?" Mara asked. "I saw Nina and Patricia being held captive by an old man. I guess it was in the future, since we weren't there yet. But the old man was coming for me next."

"A psycho? Can we go home?" Alfie asked. Amber smacked him.

"We're not going home. Not until we finally get the truth out of Nina and Patricia."

~~~~~~
Nina sat there, staring at an unconcious Patricia. The old man sat in a rocking chair, when he started snapping his fingers. "I finally figured out who you are." Nina stared at him. "The Chosen One and the Isis, of course! I knew you'd come." The man smiled. "P-please...j-just let me and my friend go."

The man shook his head no. Nina sighed. "What's your name?"

"Huh?"

"What's your name?"

"It's been a long time since I've said-or heard-my name. People don't really come around here much." Nina waited. "I think my name is Andy. Andy Mercer." He answered. He doesn't look like an Andy. Nina thought.

"Where's your family?" Nina asked. "My family disappeared a long time ago. I remember what happened to them though. It's all blurs and-" Somebody entered the house. "Nina? Patricia?" Eddie called out. Andy chuckled. "The Osirian."

Andy found a knife and walked over to Nina. He cut off the duct tape. "You're letting me go?" Nina wondered.

"Look kid...I don't want you here. I don't need you here. But I do like you. You're the first person in a long time who actually wanted to know my name. I appreciate that." Andy smiled.

Andy dragged Patricia out and she stirred. "Mm.."

"Nina! Patricia!" Eddie caressed Patricia's face. "I'm so glad you're okay." Andy walked back into the room and walked back out.

He held out his fist, and took Nina's wrist in his hand. Andy dropped a vile of blood in Nina's hand, and whispered in her ear, "You'll need it for later." He sat back down in his rocking chair, and watched Nina, Eddie, and Patricia leave. Nina gave Andy one last glance, and waved goodbye.

She looked at the vile in her hand, and looked at the label he put on it.

Anubis's Blood, was the label.

*******
There's another chapter for ya! Sorry it took so long, this was a long-time chapter for me.

Does Nina care about Wesley?

What was the vile of blood for?

What will Nina do with it?

Sibuna.