House of Blood/House of Accessories

"I don't care how far apart we are, I'll still be with you."
-
Spencer Hastings, Pretty Little Liars

***************************************************

"We have to find a way to help Nina and Patricia." Eddie said, popping up a can of soda. "After Nina just dissed us like that? Way to give up." Alfie replied. "She didn't diss us. She was hiding her depression." Fabian objected.

"Then she dissed us."

"Well, the cops gave us Nina's locket. That has to be something, right?" Alfie stated. "There is a brain in that hollow head of yours." Jerome smiled. "Wow, a complisult." Eddie stated. Alfie smiled. Then he frowned. "Hey! I actually have a very hard head."

"Maybe Nina hid the blood in the place where she hid the Cup of Ankh." Fabian started off. "You want to look there?" Eddie asked. Fabian nodded. "But, we still have another problem. Where did Nina hide the crown?" Jerome wondered.

"She must've hid it somewhere clever. Like Frobisher." Jerome suggested. "Hidden in plain sight." Fabian whispered to himself. He widened his eyes. "Nina's brilliant!"

"How, exactly?" Alfie asked.

Joy burst through the door. "Guys, you have to get out here!" She ordered. "Why?" Jerome asked. "Amber's being arrested."

"What for?!" Alfie yelled. "Come see for yourself."

The boys walked out Eddie's room, and saw Amber being handcuffed by the police. "This isn't fair! I was framed!" Amber screamed.

"That's what they all say, blondie." Detective Cracken took Amber away, but Sibuna stopped them. "What'd she do?" Alfie asked. "Amber Millington is being arrested for an accessory to Jason Winkler's murder. Her blood was found on the floor of his apartment."

"That blood was put there! But not by me! I swear on my shoes I didn't do anything! Don't you officers know anything about old and new?" Amber asked. "But you arrested Nina and Patricia for Winkler's murder." Eddie pointed out. "She must've been an accomplice then since her blood was on the floor. Let's go, blondie."

"You can't arrest me! I've learned on TV that blonds don't look good in jumpsuits! Especially without makeup! Alfie!" Amber protested.

"Amber!" Alfie tried to run after her, but the guys held him back.
*******
There's another chapter for you! Surprised, aren't you?

What is Sibuna going to do now that three of their members are arrested? Are they next?

Sibuna.