House of Clearings/House of Warnings

Alfie, Jerome, Joy, and Amber grabbed all of their coats, and headed out to the clearing. They stopped when they reached it, and heard Delia coming. She stopped in front of them, and for a minute they all just stood there, when Alfie asked, "What are you doing here? After all this time, why now?"

"Because Victor's gone, okay! I know about the erased memory stuff and I figured it'd be safe to come back." Delia confessed. "Why do you think that just because Victor's gone, that you're safe?" Amber asked.

"When we were on the Secret Society," Alfie shuddered as she said, 'society', "Victor was a power-house. He wanted eternal life so badly just so that he wouldn't die. I see that Jason has gotten himself killed earlier than expected. My condolences."

"What do you mean, 'earlier than expected'?" Joy asked. "When we were on the Society," once again, Alfie shuddered, "Jason kept a lot of secrets from us. I guess that one of those secrets was that he was secretly threatened by a woman named Black Trench Coat."

They gasped. "Guys, I've just realized something. What if this is what Nina and Patricia's keeping from us? That they're being threatened by Black Trench Coat." Amber explained. "Amber, you just said something, smart." Jerome applauded her. "This is what I keep telling you guys! I've always been the brains of Sibuna." She flipped her hair, and starts walking toward Anubis house, the others trailing behind her.

Delia sighs in relief as they walked away, and looks at her phone.

Tell them the truth about me, and you're dead meat, nurse. -BTC.
~~~~~

Nina got out of the shower and put her clothes on. She opened her bag and saw the Robert Frobisher-Smythe's journal. Except it looked thicker than before. "How did this get in here?"

Nina took it out, but the book flew out of her hands and onto the hospital. The book flipped open a few pages. Then, finally, it landed on the page.

Nina began reading. "Every 50 years the Blue Moon rises as an Egyptian celestial event in honor of the two heroes of the Earth, the Chosen One and the Osirian. This Blue Moon has an effect on the two, though. When the Blue Moon rises, the Chosen One and the Osirian are drawn to its power. The power of the Blue Moon turns the Chosen One and the Osirian into deadly, flesh-eating beasts." Nina frowned.

"Oh my god."
*****
Okay, I'm kind of stumped on the note I'm leaving for you guys, so, I'm just going to leave discussion questions.

What kind of deadly beast will Nina and Eddie turn into?

Why didn't they say anything about the Isis?

Sibuna.