House of Cellars/House of Books

Nina got out her locket, and opened the crawlspace to the cellar. "Never thought we'd be doing this again." Amber said.

"Crawling in here? Me too." Nina stated. When they reached the end of the crawlspace, they heard voices. Nina peeked, and gasped. She put her head back inside the crawlspace, and breathed. "What did you see in there?" Fabian asked. "I saw-" She was about to explain when she got a vision.

"I use the blood of the Chosen One to rid all the evil in the world!" Sibuna was standing by her, watching as the Eaxiers picked Nina's hand up from where it was, and cut the tip of her finger with her dagger. "Are you sure this is going to work?" Nina asked. "Positive." The man said.

She let the blood drip from her hand onto a page of a big black book. "What's going to happen after this?" Eddie asked. "After the Blue Moon finally passes, everyone in this world will fall into a deep sleep. Eventually, you will too."

"Good, I need beauty sleep." Amber stated. "Then, after that, the world will be as good as new."

The vision ended. "What did you see?" Mara asked. "The Eaxiers were using my blood for something, I guess." Nina gulped. "Nevermind that, what did you see out there?" Alfie asked.

"There's a man, Delia, unknown people," Nina pointed to Joy, "your Dad, Sweet, and Black Trench Coat. They had a book in front of them, chanting. They didn't know she was there, but she sat there, just staring."

Nina heard heels approaching them, and Nina started to whisper, "Let's go! Let's go!" They crawled back up the space, and reached to the top. Nina closed the door. "That was too risky." Mara pointed out. Patricia rolled her eyes. "I seem to recall three of our members wanting to back out on us on oath." She brought up.

"Can we just, forget that ever happened?" Jerome asked. "Especially with the flashbacks coming out of no where."

Nina put her hands in her hoodie, and felt a piece of paper. She took it out, and read it. Think shattering your phone will make me go away? I'm everywhere. -BTC. Nina put the paper back in her pocket, but felt a different note. A picture of an abandoned house was at the top. Go there. Bring Patricia, and a crowbar. Winkler's body is there. -BTC.

"Patricia!" Nina smiled. "Can we go to Starbucks?" She asked. "Sure..." Patricia awkwardly answered. "Ooo! Can we come too? I could use a latte." Amber said. "We'll bring you all some coffee." Nina said.

Nina dragged Patricia upstairs to get their coats. "What's this really about?" Patricia asked. Nina shoved the note in her face. Nina got her and Patricia's coats, and sneaked into Victor's old office. She got out the toolbox, and got the crowbar. Nina stuffed it in her jacket.

When Nina and Patricia ran downstairs, and someone yelled, "Decaf!"

*****
Well, another chapters for my peeps! And Fabian and Nina are talking-sort of.

Who's getting pranked?

What's going to happen when Nina and Patricia get to the house?

Sibuna.