House of Findings/House of Information

Eddie shut his phone down when he saw the new update of Apophis.

Nina, Patricia, and Amber have been locked up! Who knew? Oh yeah, I did! Our Blonde Queen, Goth Chick, and Goody-Goody do not look good in orange, do they?

At the bottom was a picture of Amber, Nina, and Patricia doing laundry.

"Guys!" Fabian came through the door, trying to catch his breath. "You will not believe what Nina was keeping from us."

Sibuna followed Fabian into the attic, and there lay the Crown of Anubis, and the six viles of blood. "I thought we only had four?" Alfie asked. "This is six." Fabian replied. "I am a terrible counter." Alfie said, as he began counting the viles again. "Yup, six." Alfie stated, putting his hands in his back pockets.

"Maybe Nina found the other two on her own, and didn't want to tell us?" Mara suggested. "Whoever said that there's a reason for everything, definitely hadn't met Nina." Jerome commented. "She better have a good reason for this."Joy added.
~~~~~~
Nian picked up the pen her lawyer handed her. She lifted it, and set it down on the plea paper. She slid it back. "What are you doing?" Her lawyer asked. "Sorry. I'm not taking this plea." Nina got up, and went back to the laundry room.

When she got to her jail cell, Patricia was waiting for her. Amber was right across from them. "What happened?" Patricia asked. "They offered me a plea." Nina answered.

"What?!"

"What's a plea?"

"Do you know what the Treaty of Versailees is Amber?" Patricia asked, recalling the treaty that ended World War I.

Amber nodded. "Well, it's like that." Patricia shook her head, and took her attention back to Nina. "Did you sign it?" Patricia wondered. "No." She answered.

"Why?" Amber asked. Nina ignored her question. "Amber, Patricia, I have to tell you something. I-" Nina's sentence was cut off by the sound of officers unlocking their jail doors. "Follow us, ladies. You have visitors."

Amber, Nina, and Patricia walked into the room, and the officers closed the door. Sibuna was in there waiting for them. "Do you have something to say, Nina?" Alfie asked. "Actually, I'm-"

"You found the other blood viles!" Alfie cut her off. "What?" Amber and Patricia gasped. "Is this what you were trying to tell us?" Patricia asked. Nina gulped, and nodded. Lie... She thought. "I was going to put the viles in the crown. Don't you want a normal life?" Nina asked.

"Of course we do, Nina. But that doesn't mean you have to face this by yourself." Eddie said. Nina looked down in shame, but looked up. "When you do your laundry here, officers give you info on what your going to have to go up against." Nina explained. "Which is?" Jerome asked. "Patricia and I are going on a trial tommorow. And if we lose, then you guys are going to be arrested."

"For what? We didn't do anything!" Joy screamed. "That's all she gave me." "Times up, ladies." The officer snapped.

Nina and Patricia glanced at Sibuna, before being led out by the officers.
*****
Another chapter!

Will Patricia and Nina lose their trial?

Since I know that somebody has to testify during these things, who's going to testify first?

This question has nothing to do with the subject.

How come my first chapter has less viewers than the second chapter? It makes no sense!

Sibuna.