House of Transformation/House of Danger

"Nina, Eddie, you love us, r-remember that?" Alfie stuttered. The beastly Nina and Eddie growled at their friends as they inched closer to feasting on their flesh.

"Alfie, like that's going to work! We're going to die!" Joy screamed at him. "Well when you put it that way..." Amber trailed off.

Everyone screamed.
~~~~~~~
Earlier that day...

Nina frantically paced back and forth in the living room as Eddie calmly ate his cereal. Nina scoffed at him. Eddie looked at her. "What?" He asked, confused. "How you can you eat corn flakes at a time like this?!"

"Well Nina..." Eddie checked the time, "it's 10. Which means it's breakfast time. Which means that I want to get my stomach full of corn flake goodness before I rip my friends to shreds."

"This is not a time to joke."

"You didn't think that I'd be freaking out, too?! The love of my life lives here. My daughter lives here. What if I turn in front of them? What if I eat them?"

"We're not going to eat anybody. Neither of us." Nina assured him. "How do you know that? The moon is two hours away. We'll be beasts for 12 hours. Do you know how many people there are to eat in Liverpool?"

"We'll be locked away from them. We won't eat anyone. I swear. Let's get dressed so we can leave. Grab snacks." Nina commanded. Eddie nodded. "Wait." Nina turned around.

"Don't you think we should tell Sibuna?" Eddie wondered. "They'll know where we went. No worries." Nina shrugged.

Then, Nina and Eddie got dressed and went where there were going to hide.

~~~~~

The rest of the group got up. "Hey, where are Nina and Eddie?" Jerome wondered, as he walked inside of the living room along with the rest of Sibuna.

"They're probably still asleep." Alfie answered. "No. Nina's bed was made this morning." Amber told everyone. "So was Eddie's." Fabian added.

"Wasn't today the day they turn into beasts?" Patricia wondered. "So? They've been doing that all week."

"But today's the day they turn into beasts for a full day." Jerome explained.

"Why didn't they just stay here?"

"So they wouldn't eat us."

"The farther away from us, the better!" Alfie joyfully stated. "Alfie! We need to find them and make sure they don't eat anyone!"

~~~~~

Nina and Eddie were in Rufus's old warehouse. The Blue Moon shined in through the windows.

Nina and Eddie looked at each other. They turned into beasts.

******
The Blue Moon! Oh no! So dramatic. What's going to happen next?

Will Nina and Eddie transform back before it's too late?

Sibuna.