House of Hidden/House of Crowns

"When I hide something, it stays hidden. Until I want it found."

-Alison DiLaurentis, Pretty Little Liars

***************************************************

Nina kept bouncing a tennis ball back and forth against the prison wall. "I know you're upset, Nina, but can you please stop?" Patricia asked. At that moment, an officer came to the cell, and unlocked it. "Are we on bail?" Nina asked.

"Not even close, princess. Your friends are here to see you." Patricia and Nina got up, and the officer handcuffed them. they walked inside the room where Sibuna was waiting for them. "Patricia, orange is just not your color." Amber commented. Patricia rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"We came to see you. Nina, you have to tell us where you hid the Crown of Anubis." Eddie said. "Why?" Nina asked. "We're giving that crown to Black Trench Coat." Joy answered. "I was given orders, and I'm going to keep that promise. The crown stays hidden, until I want it found!"

Nina got up, and left. "Don't mind Nina. She's just," Patricia thought for a moment, "depressed."

"Why would she be depressed?" Amber asked. "Do you really think that being locked up in a jail cell would make a girl all fa fa, biddly-bop?" Patricia asked. Amber shook her head. "Do you know where she put it?" Eddie asked. "I don't even know who told her to hide it." Patricia responded.

"Thanks." Mara thanked. "Your welcome." Patricia stood up, almost ready to go, when she added, "even if you did find the crown, I don't think you'll be making things better for anybody. You'd be making things worst."

Patricia left with the officer. "Think like Nina for a minute." Alfie suggested. "Where would you hide a crown?"
******
Another chapter for you guys!

Sibuna.