House of Answers/House of Search

"-And we didn't even get our coffees. Why in the world would you go to that death trap?" Amber rambled. "Andy's house is not a death trap." Nina defended. "So it has a name." Amber insulted. "Stop okay! I'm not going to let you talk that way about him." "Okay, I was just worried." Amber apologized. Nina nodded.

"We know you and Patricia have been lying to us Nina. Tell us the truth, before it's too late to tell the truth." Fabian said. "We told you everything. What's that smell?" Patricia asked. "Alfie, put your shoe back on." Jerome ordered. "Alfie has his shoe on." Joy said. Nina turned around, and screamed. "What?" Eddie asked.

"J-j-j-"

Beep-beep.

Guess what? Jason's body wasn't in Andy's house. But now, you owe me six viles of royal blood, and a crown. -BTC.

"Who was that?" Patricia asked, after looking at what Nina saw. "Black Trench Coat." Nina answered. Mara dialed 999 on her phone, and Eddie pulled over. "Liverpool Police Department, what is your emergency?"

"This is going to sound extremely strange, but somebody put Jason Winkler's body in my friend's car."

"Help is on the way." Mara hung up the phone, but gasped at what she saw.

MY TREASURE.
MY VICTIMS.
MY RULES.
-BTC

Everyone got out of the car, and Eddie opened the trunk. The sound of sirens filled the air, and the police came out. "Where's the body?" An officer asked. Nina pointed in the trunk. An amubulance came, put Jason's dead body in a body bag, and left.

An officer Nina knew came up to them. "You." Nina scoffed. "Ah, it's you. I guess I'm on your case again, Ms. Martin." Cracken explained. "Yaaaay." She rolled her eyes, and Cracken started to explain. "I understand that you all were students of Jason Winkler."

Everyone nodded. "Now, you are potential people of interest. Jason Winkler was murdered, and I will find out what happened to him over Spring Break." Detective Cracken walked away.

~~~~~~
When Sibuna got home, Nina excused herself. She opened the attic door, and opened the hidden compartment with her locket. Nina put the vile of blood in there, and walked back downstairs. She sat down next to Fabian. "What are we going to do?" Patricia asked.

"Nothing. After we go to Winkler's funeral, we let the police do their job, and let them find out what happened to Jason. We're Sibuna. Not detectives." Eddie declared.

Nina and Patricia glanced at each other, and relunctantly nodded. "Joy and I were looking up what the Crown of Anubis was on my computer, and look what we found." Fabian started off.

Everybody gathered around Fabian. "'The Crown of Anubis belong to the Egyptian God of Death, Anubis. He gave the crown to many royal Gods who died, but after Kek went power-crazed, he wanted to steal the Crown of Anubis. The Crown of Anubis granted the power in which a person would go to the Duat, or the Field of Rushes. Anubis hid the crown, and disempowered it. The only way to empower the Crown of Anubis ever again, was to find six of the Gods', and or pharoahs, blood. Anubis's, Amneris's, Osiris's, Set's, Isis's, and Cleopatra's.'"

"So we have to find six bottles of blood and a crown. Easy..." Jerome trailed of.
******
I am so frickin sorry for the short and suckish chapter! If you don't think it's short, then thank you, and if you don't think it's suckish, then thank you. I just figured I owed you.

Where do you think the crown is?

Sibuna.