House of Hijack/House of Revelation

"We have finalized our decision. Nina Martin and Patricia Williamson are guilty for the murder of Jason Winkler."

As soon as the jurer announced that, Nina and Patricia looked back at their friends, eyes glossy. Sibuna had their eyes widened, and looked back to see that Sergeant Roebuck and Detective Cracken were ordering officers to arrest them.

They were taken away, and Nina and Patricia had to put their suits back on. They were all shoved in a truck taking them to the County Jail, including Amber.

The friends sat in silence, before Mara asked, "Can you explain what we're going to be facing at jail? Or sugar coat it?"

"When they lock you in your jail cells you feel ashamed. And even though you know you didn't do anything...you start to believe that you actually did what they think you did." Eddie groaned. "Ugh, this is crazy! We didn't do anything!"

"Roebuck and Cracken don't believe us. What does it matter?" Patricia snapped. "When did you stop caring for your freedom?" Fabian asked. "A little while back, when they said I was guilty."

"When they said we were guilty. Carry on." Jerome corrected.

All of a sudden, the truck swiveled around and around. They heard the two drivers up front scream. "What just happened?!" Amber asked.

"We just got in an accident." Mara explained. "Yeah, in our pants!" Alfie screamed.

The door was being jiggled around, so they all assumed they were about to be attacked. Eddie and Nina told everyone to stand back. When the door opened, Black Trench Coat was standing there with a knock-out gun, and a gas mask. It threw it to Nina, and she quickly put it on. She gulped in terror, and Fabian gasped, "Nina?"

Black Trench Coat pointed her gun to everybody, except Nina. Nina carefully made her way out of the truck. "Nina!" Patricia yelled. "Nina's working with Black Trench Coat." He realized.

Black Trench Coat shot her gun, and Sibuna screamed. It wasn't a bullet that came out, but tons of gas filled the air and they were knocked out.

Before closing his eyes, Fabian saw Nina slip off the gas mask, and put on a black trench coat.
~~~~~~
When Amber woke up, she expected to be in her jail cell. Slowly waking up and lifting her blonde head, she realized that she couldn't move her arms. Amber looked around, and saw that she was no where near jail, but in the Frobisher Library.

She looked down, and saw the sliver duct tape strapping her down.

Amber looked over, and she saw the others regaining conciousness. She heard a piano playing. "Who is that?" Patricia asked. Everybody looked up and saw a female in a black trench coat playing a song. "Black Trench Coat?"

When the female heard her name, she looked over. She lifted her hands up to the hood, and took it off her head. "Nina? Why?" Fabian gulped. "She can't reveal anything to you yet." The other Black Trench Coat said, on the stairs.

"Not until I say so."
******
Nina's working with BTC! It was kind of obvious at first, and I'm surprised that none of you realized it before.

Here's a big one-

Who is Black Trench Coat?

Sibuna.