House of Truth/House of Cells

"If lying were a crime, we'd all be in jail."

-Emily Fields, Pretty Little Liars

***************************************************

Joy and Fabian stepped up to Sergeant Roebuck as they watched Nina and Patricia being taken away by Detective Cracken. "What are you doing?" Eddie asked.

"Look, this person sent us texts. Texts that we are sure were sent to Nina and Patricia'a phone, too. They were being blackmailed." Fabian said. He almost put up the Black Trench Coat text, when it was deleted. "Wha-?"

Fabian gulped, as the rest of Sibuna crowded around him. "Joy, the text is gone." "I know, it's gone on my phone too."

"Well, I guess since you have nothing to prove these girls did nothing wrong, you may leave. Calling and/or visiting hours have been set to 12:00 in the afternoon to 6:00. You only have 30 minutes to talk to your friends."

Patricia and Nina put on their jumpsuits, and were put in their jail cells. "I want to know something." Patricia stated.

"I want to know everything too, Patricia, but-" Patricia cut Nina off. "No, I mean, why were we the only people Black Trench Coat was after? Is still after?" Patricia asked. "I don't know, maybe she wants to frame us for killing her boyfriend." Nina said in a dead voice.

Patricia jumped down from her bunk, and smacked Nina's leg. "Ouch! The stitches! Watch the stitches!" Nina screamed.

"Nina, our friends will figure this out. You can't give up like this." Patricia encouraged. That's when Nina was magically forced to close her eyes and go to sleep.

After awhile, she woke up from the dream, and accidentally hit her head on the bunk. "Ow!" Nina agonized. She rubbed her head while saying, "You're right Patricia. We can't give up."

"What did you see?"

Tell them the truth Chosen One... Sarah's voice echoed in Nina's head.

"Sarah?"
*******
Told you I'd give you chapter like this again! Everytime you see a Pretty Little Liars quote on the beiggining of the chapter, you know it's chapter like this.

Will Nina spill the beans?

Sibuna.