House of Vicousness/House of Unforgiveness

The beastly Nina and Eddie ran through the woods until they found a hiker. The hiker screamed, and Nina and Eddie growled at him. The hiker slowly backed away, when Nina and Eddie jumped on the hiker and attacked him.

They used their claws to scratch him, and bit off bits and pieces of his skin, killing him.
~~~~~~
"Nina!" Amber yelled aloing with the others. "Where are you!?"

"Eddie! Get your butt out here!" Patricia demanded. Two vicious beasts with blood on their mouths appeared in the front of them. Everybody screamed, when Nina and Eddie transformed back into their normal selves. Nina gasped. "Did we just kill somebody?" She whispered. Eddie slowly nodded.

Everyone was still screaming, when Eddie finally said something. "Guys! Guys!" Patricia, Fabian, Jerome, Joy, and Mara realized it was them. Amber and Alfie continued to scream. Jerome covered both Amber and Alfie's mouths.

"Be quiet!" Jerome screamed. "That was the most freakiest thing ever that I've seen in my life." Alfie said, wide-eyed.

Fabian walked up to Nina and tried to hold her hand. "You didn't want me to know about-what just happened?"

Nina backed away from Fabian, and walked past him. "Nina, you can't be giving me the slient treatment." Nina whispered something in Patricia's ear, and she replied, "Nina said, and I quote, 'watch me'."

Nina growled as she walked away, with a sudden craving for bacon.

Beep-beep.

I was going to take Fabian away from you, but you did that yourself. Just like me and Jason. -BTC.

Frustrated with of all the Black Trench Coat texts, and threw her phone against a tree, shattering it.
******
Ooooo, the drama! Sorry Fabina fans! But, like I told yoou before,  she'll forgive him. Eventually.

Anyways.

The next time Nina and Eddie turn, will they attack their friends?

Sibuna.