House of Fright/House of Luck

When Sibuna arrived back at their dorms, Eddie had the same scary dream he had before, but different.

"Ah! Why is it so hot?" He was stuck in a room, but it felt like a heatwave was going on, but it was clear that it was freezing cold outside. "This doesn't make any sense!" He screamed. Eddie started to get really hot, so he took his pajama shirt off. He soon resorted to laying on the floor, fanning himself, but that wasn't doing any good.

"Eddie..." He heard his wife's voice echoing through the room. "Yacker?" A ghost of Patricia appeared in front of Eddie, and Eddie happily smiled. But Patricia didn't smile back. She flashed her old red sinner eyes, and that frightened Eddie. "W-what's going on?"

Patricia didn't respond, but she smirked and started to ramble on for what she was captured for. Spite. "Why do you flirt with other girls Eddie? We're married! You're mine, and mine only!" She screamed in his face. "Y-you're right! Now can you please stop acting this way, Patricia?!" Eddie asked.

"This is worst fear, right Eddie?! That I would become evil again!? You're afraid I'll leave you?!" Patricia got up in Eddie's face, and Eddie covered his face. Patricia just laughed, and all of the sudden, she stood still. Frozen still. Patricia's ghostly body fell on the ground and back into the human world, where Sophia stood there in front of Eddie, laughing.

"Funny!" She laughed. "It's fun to mess with your head." Eddie heard the singing he heard once before, but he could tell that Sophia couldn't.

Eddie woke up, gasping and breathing for air, and Patricia and Fabian stood in front of him. "Are you okay, Eddie?" Patricia asked. She sat down on his bed. "I thought you hated waking up early in the morning." Eddie gulped, looking at the time. 7:48.

"I do, but you were screaming and shouting so I couldn't go to sleep. Which reminds me, shut up!!" Eddie softly laughed, but that didn't take away the memory of the dream where Sophia posed as Patricia when she was a sinner.

"But, really. Talk to me. What happened?"

Eddie explained the dream, and the previous one, to his wife and best friend.

"Wow. Fabian, it's your turn. Use that big head of yours." Patricia got up from Eddie's bed, and walked back to her room. "I can't stop the nightmares from happening, but I can intercept them." Fabian told Eddie. "Good. Thank you." Eddie thanked.

When Patricia was walking back to her dorm, she got a text.

Beep-beep.

Is your hubby getting nightmares? Aw. I have something that will stop that, but you and Nina need to do me a favor. Three words. Get. The. Crown. -BTC.

Patricia sighed. She'd have to do deal with this in the morning. Farther, in the morning.
~~~~~~~
Nina and Patricia sat next to each other in their Drama class. "Have you noticed that Ms. Stone is never around that much anymore?" Patricia whispered to her friend. Nina shrugged. "I always figured she was at a meeting or something."

"I got a text from Black Trench Coat this morning. She wants us to steal the Crown of Anubis." Patricia explained. "The last time I saw the Crown of Anubis was in Egypt. And it's not like we're going back there any time soon." Nina responded.

Ms. Stone walked in. "Great news, students! Gustav Ziestack has decided to re-open the expedition at the Frobisher Library! Isn't that wonderful?" Ms. Stone walked out the door.

Patricia and Nina smiled at each other.

This is going to be easier than I thought, Nina thought.

Little did she know, this was going to be harder than ever.
******
Another chapter, my sweets! I'm actually craving sweets. Chocolate, lollipops, Jolly Ranchers, bubblegum, you name it. Not Mary Janes. Gross.

No questions. But if you have questions, ask and you shall recieve! Maybe.

Sibuna.