House of Funerals/House of Shock

"Nina! Wake up!" Amber tried to shake her best friend awake. "What, Amber, what?" Nina yawned. "I don't have anything black!"

"And?" Nina asked. "We have to go to Jason's funeral today! And I can't show up in a bright pink dress! Help me Nina!" Amber demanded. Nina got out of bed, and walked out her room. She knocked on Patricia and Joy's door, and Joy answered. "Hey, Nina." She greeted.

"Is Patricia up?" Nina asked. Joy nodded. Patricia came to the door. "Amber needs you to lend her something black."

"Why can't she go to the store? The funeral's only a few hours away."

"How many hours?!" Amber yelled through the hall. "Five!" Joy yelled back. "I'm running out of time!" Amber screeched.

"Please." Nina begged. Patricia walked to her closet, and got out a long black skirt. She also got out a black long-sleeved shirt. "Here. Take it." Nina took the clothes, and walked back to her room.

Amber took the clothes, put them on, and started to curl her hair. Nina got out what she wore to Sarah's funeral.

She fell into a vision.

She was in the Frobisher Library, and she was slowly approaching the Crown of Anubis. Nina saw Sibuna across from her, duct taped to the wall, trying to stop her from putting the last vile of blood in the crown. She poured the blood in, and her vision turned black.

Nina blinked as she woke up from the vision. She breathed in and out, and put her clothes on.

~~~~~~

"Are we sure we should've come to this funeral?" Patricia asked. "Yes. Now walk, and let's sit down." Eddie reassured her.

"But look at the cops here! Won't they get suspicious that we came here?" Patricia asked.

Just as the pastor is about to start, somebody else walked in. Sibuna turned around, and gasped. "Is that-"

"No way."

"Aren't they somewhere in America?"

"They just vanished after the whole Kek fiasco."

"After they were brought back to life."

They watched as Gracie, Trevor, Angus, Alice, Francine, Reggie, Lydia and Victor walked through the door, and sat down.

Another woman walked through the door, with a black veil on her face. She had a black dress on, with her black trench coat.

"That's Black Trench Coat." Nina said.

Beep-beep.

One down, five to go. -BTC

******

Another chapter for you guys!

Why did the old Sibuna come to the funeral?

Sibuna.