Ice Skater's Seatmate

Losing your brain cells was actually normal in Bighit Academy from what you've seen so far

Because two of their students in your bus at the next morning looks like they were already losing it as they sang kid's song repeatedly.

"Tayo tayo tayo tayo gaegujaengi kkom, beoseunungbungbung, ssingssingssing, dallineun ge neomu joha -"

"Shut up, Mr. Yang and Park or we will leave you on the side of the road", Mrs. Nam warns Jay and the boy who he apparently was bestfriends with.

They've been standing up from the seats on the back and singing songs in order to annoy the ones trying to sleep. One of them happens to be you who already has a problem to begin with in the person you managed to share the seat with.

"That's why you're so boring", Jay mumbles, and then sat back down next to this Jungwon.

"They don't want us to spice things up a bit here", he said, smiling and you were watching for a second.

He had been in your dorm the night before along the japanese boy named Ni-ki. They only offered greetings before fighting for the pizzas being delivered. The rest of the welcoming party is not for you to tell.

It's theirs regarding the fact you locked the bedroom all night and it was the longest night you've ever had because the music was loud as it vibrated through the walls. The unwanted visitors were addition to the struggle you have when trying to sleep.

As a payback for it, you didn't open the door to Heeseung even if he knocked a lot of times and by the time the morning comes, you opened the door to find him sleeping by the couch while the whole living room is a complete mess.

At least you had fun in kicking the pillow under Sunghoon's head after seeing his sleeping figure behind the couch. It earned you nothing but profanities, that was worth it, though.

And now you think the idea of the camp would not be so bad if he's present.

There's Jake and Kai sitting beside each other, talking together about their previous camping. Heeseung is sitting on his own, taking up a lot of space, so that he could keep his leg up on the seat and sleep.

The one you ended up sharing the seat was heavily cursing all the luck he had. Due to the camp's attendance being mandatory, Mrs. Nam basically dragged Sunghoon out of his dorm room at the last minute.

So here he was at your side, sulking from the start of you getting the place facing the window. If anyone were to look at him, they would laugh because it looks like all the happiness was drain out of him.

"Still okay there, child?", you decided to ruin his mood even more.

"Ma'am, may I please exchange a seat with someone else here?", he raised his hand suddenly, taking everyone's attention.

Mrs. Nam placed a hand on her forehead before rubbing it and asked, "What seems to be the problem, Mr. Park?"

"I can't stand this witch here", he said without a pause.