Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke

Wasn't your choice of interest supposed to have ended with Jake from before?

At least that was what you had thought, what you had been led to believe and truthfully, you weren't quite sure when you had started looking at Jay as well.

He wasn't so bad. He wasn't one of those boyfriends - even if he's one back then - who liked for you to be in his control and he knew how to keep his wandering hands to himself.

And when you break up with him, he then goes on to do lots of little things which never failed to make you smile.

But then if you think about it, there's another one who just can't help but also knock in your heart from the way he had been a different one from the two.

You even ended up realizing that maybe from the first day, you had set your eyes to Sunghoon and that's why it's in your amusement to annoy him as much as you can.

A lot of things were new for you to see that amusement at his salty attitude were something else.

If only you looked at it closer, then every single one of his actions would have had you falling deeper for him.

It was just a terrible luck that despite of this consideration, you heart was cut in half and the another was for his bestfriend, and without even any conscious effort from Jake.

You blamed this all on that smile in his face, the one you can never forget from Brisbane.

There must have been something in the air, you tried to convinced yourself, some lingering mist from a potion of some witch if they were real that managed to delude your brain in not forgetting Jake.

Now you found yourself stopping by a part of the shore that you were sure is so far from the villa and turned to seat there for long, not caring even though if the gentle waves managed to wet your short.

It seemed like there would be no end for the surprises tonight because you felt someone sitting by your side and slightly turning to the side, you saw it's Jake.

He was already looking at you and you glanced away after seeing the slightly hurt glance in his expression.

"I'm sorry about that", you mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear, "I don't know what came over me to kiss Jay"

"Why can't you look at me as you said it?", he asked incredelously, watching as you settled your eyes to the dancing ray of moonlights on the ocean before you, "Why can't you just tell me the truth?"

His question hung in the air unanswered, and it would remain unanswered for the time being before he too got quiet. And for some inexplicably reason, that hurt.