His Pain, His Happiness

How was it possible for someone's behavior towards you to change so much after one night?

The same boy who made sure for you to notice him through any means and annoyance before had now made his goal to avoid you.

Forget speaking to Sunghoon, you hadn't even manage to catch a glimpse of him alone since you all came back to the school.

What a coward, you think of it being him. Because he was being a coward by choosing not to face you and never even wants to listen to what Jake have to say even though his bestfriend is practically following him around the campus like his puppy.

It was so frustrating.

After arriving in the dorm, you had immediately confessed to Heeseung and Sunoo who visited for the souvenirs when they'd questioned on why your eyes were so red.

Their responses weren't what you had been expecting.

Sunoo went out of his way to help you talk to Sunghoon, but the ice skater were now hanging out with Yeonjun's group and they were all helping to dodge the bullet that is you, in their opinion.

Heeseung understood your feelings the best and he stayed with you when it became obvious that you were close to blowing out from your walls.

The rest of this week had begun with Sunghoon acting cold at your every approach and you felt the bigger sting of a humiliation as the students near your section is starting to make a stupid rumor about it.

After hearing another one about you being passed around in your section, your eyes began to prick with tears as you realized how your image had been turning out for the worse.

Letting out another deep breath, you tossed your hair back and walked determinedly through the gossiping boys, maintaining your composure on your way to the dorm.

Only when you were safely in the dorm did you let the facade drop and your shoulders slumped. You sniffled slightly to stop the tears from falling because you don't want to be weak.

And yet, they still fell.

As you wipe the tears away with the back of your hand, you hurried to your bed and threw your face first down on it. There was the sound of footsteps and then the mattress dipped, making you peek and met the eyes of Heeseung before hiding your face again.

"What happened?", he asked quietly, running a hand over your hair.

"He won't even look at me", you confessed, words muffled.

"Do you know what you need to do?", Kai began from where he was sat at Heeseung's bed with Leo.

You peeked up curiously from the blanket, "What?"

"You need to get over it", he said with a roll of his eyes.

You sighed, flipping into your back and sat up. What did you expect from a boy who started that wretched spin the bottle game?