Drunk And Wasted

A bar was the very last place you'd ever expected to seek refuge away from the bustling crowd in the streets

But it turned out, it was the perfect escape from everything else.

When the area of this town had become overcrowded due to the people wanting out from their normal lives or you know, the type to pass their night over a noisy bar where they knew everyone else is here for one thing.

Either to get wasted or to get laid with some interesting lads.

In your case, you were here to watch them, to understand how they work.

Not expecting that in a way, they were just like you. A human that can feel things. Like you, they went here to forget something.

All emotions are blind, it's not just love you should be scared about and when you're scared, you don't realized what those emotions can do if you tried to conceal it until they were the ones to destroy you.

It's not wrong to be scared, it's a human thing to feel but now you know exactly what you destroyed.

You destroyed a person's trust along his heart that had never done anything to you to deserve it. In fact, he has only ever made you smile and laugh in the days he doesn't even knew it, but you didn't realized how much you needed him.

Now you were stuck deciding between to talk it out or just like the other issues in your life, you will have a tendency to ignore it until it passed and it doesn't affected you anymore.

Sitting in a corner booth with some much needed privacy, you took slow sips of your drink. You quickly came to regret the decision you'd made; it seemed this was the worst possible place to stay at.

What with all the men that were certainly looking much older than you are eyeing you. They probably thought a young woman alone is a catch.

At first, you were tempted to wait in the hopes of seeing them allow you to be by yourself. But you were proved wrong.

If anything, the music around continued to get louder and louder until it grew too much. There are group of men now cheering one of them to make an approach in your table.

Sighing, you reached out for your bag but couldn't seemed to find it in the seat next to you. You propped a hand on the table, planning on crouching down to find it in the floor.

"Here", a voice so familiar that it knocked your breath away, started from beside you, "Let me get it for you"

For the sake of your heart, you could not do this. How could you face him again without having some time to at least prepare yourself? And yet there was no time to prepare yourself because you needed the help - he could see where your bag had fallen.