Park Jay's Girlfriend

How do you proceed in enacting some of the actions from the horror you were watching?

From the moment the movie started in the theater room, your brows want to fly out of your forehead because the boys with you is screaming for their life whenever the killer is reaching his victims.

The only exception to them are Sunoo and Niki enjoying everything as they shared the cheesy popcorn with you.

Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon were dying from their seats as they hide their faces behind their hands. They even screamed together when Niki changed the movie to the Ring where the girl with pale skin and long black hair pops out of the big screen.

"Why did I agree to this again?", you groan and watching the boys instead as their souls leave their bodies at each scary scene.

If you were going to be honest, this movie night had gone from scary to downright hilarious because of them being the main score of the comedy part. How can they all be scaredy cat at a movie that wasn't even real?

"They wanted romantic movies but it's overrrated and boring", Niki admitted from his seat next to Sunoo.

"This is better since we need to open our eyes to the dangers of the real world", you agreed. He smiled at you, happy to hear someone sided with him.

"What can you say about them?", Sunoo pointed to the pitiful boys such as Heeseung and Jake ended up hugging each other.

You smiled down at them, "They'll be the first to die at a murder spree", you said it with satisfied look in your eyes.

What's the point of watching horror movies?, you thought when just simply looking at Sunghoon spacing out from his seat is already a horror enough to see in real life.

"Don't worry, Y/N", Sunghoon whispers in your ears, "This will soon be over"

"Seriously, you're the one who needed reassurance", you scoffed before picking up a fist of popcorn then eat it all in one go.

"I need you to see something", he whispers once again and you look up with a frown, completely forgetting about the movie.

He didn't wait for your answer as he grabs you in your hand and drags you out of the room without another word. The two of you walked all the way up to the elevator in silence.

You look up at him as soon as you were alone inside with the heart of yours racing faster than it has in the movie for you did not expect him to be this serious.

Serious means he have to show you something that you will probably not like.

"You have to prepare yourself, alright?", he said like he meant it in a comforting tone.

Your eyes scan over him, but the little sadness and a hint of anger in his expression catches your attention. This really puts you now in a direct suspicion.