Foods And Shocked Ice

Out of all the boys in this Academy, you thought Heeseung is the most normal one without a bad intention at your stressed presence in their school

He proved you wrong this morning.

"Fire!", you heard someone screams inside your room with him and you sit up immediately in alarm.

There is a sunlight streaming in from the window and what you see instead of a burning wall is a laughing Heeseung from his bed. It would've been enjoyable for him if you didn't pick up a pillow then rushed down to him in order to suffocate his face with it.

What you hated the most is being disturbed in your sleep.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, your section is calling you down the cafeteria", he tells you out of his struggle against your pillow.

"Why would they need me down there?", you mumble and removed the pillow from his face that was already red.

Heeseung shrugs, "Probably Jay will ask you to spoon feed him"

"I'll do so with love", you smirked, causing for his face to whiten because he understood what you mean.

"I'll get down to the library then and have mercy with my friends", Heeseung leaves and shut the door behind him, letting you walk freely towards the bathroom without worrying he might took a peek.

Once you were done bathing and planning how to take down boys at their dirty plans, you put on a pair of ripped jeans and a black top before stepping out of the dorm.

Many teenage boys with their raging hormones keeps giving you a second look as they walked passed you. In order to pretend they do not exist, you almost wished to close your eyes all the way down to the cafeteria.

There's even this one group who stood in your way once, they were alll pushing this guy to make an approach. But the poor guy looks like a kid for your taste. His face looks so foreign and young with those bear-like eyes.

"Miss, JJ wanted to ask you for your number", one of them called out, still pushing this JJ in front of you.

And for once, you stopped to examined them, finding it confusing the one talking reminds you of Jungwon.

"Sorry, my number is not available for just anyone", you rejected the idea of more boys knowing your number.

JJ had his shoulder sagging down because you even have the confident to pat him in the head and in a way, he felt more like a kid in your eyes. Before any of his friends could keep you long, you make your way quickly to your original destination.

When you get to the Cafeteria, you walked down to your section's table just to say good morning, then you will leave for your own classes afterwards.

"Good morning, guys", you greeted to them with a fake smile and they all just wave, their mouths full of food.

"Good morning to you, Y/N", the very sweet familiar voice of Sunoo came in and you look behind you to see him approaching, "This is your meal, ordered by someone named Park Jay"