The Aftermath Of A Kiss

Only a few days later and you were already starting to regret the offer to Jay

He was making a real effort to cause you some real inconvenience.

Apparently, inconveniencing you in his vocabulary meant hovering around you and making you do the annoying things. You'd lost count already of the number of times he'd ordered you to join him in an expedition in a late night road trip because he didn't want to be alone.

And as you walked out of your final report to Mrs. Nam, you found the playboy waiting for you outside the office.

You were unnerved and doubtful at the sight of him that you actually stopped still, blocking the doorway for Mrs. Nam on her way out.

It was only when you heard her excuse me from behind you that you had the sense to step aside and prepared to walk past Jay with an irritated grumble. Perhaps you would've if Heeseung didn't approach you, catching him quickly in your pace.

You did not appreciate the look in his face, "What?", you asked, eyeing him dubiously.

"Remember the dorm party tonight?", he started, adjusting his hold on his bag.

"Thanks for the reminder to lock my bedroom all night", you stated, thinking of all the ways to prevent the music from entering your privacy.

For a moment longer, Heeseung continued to beat around the bush and the unsettling feeling in your stomach had you wanting to decline right away in whatever plans does he have.

Distantly, you heard Jay give an impatient call of your name, "Y/N!"

"You're supposed to be in charge of the drinks", Heeseung said so pointedly that you scoffed.

"Since when did I agree into anything?", you scowled when his face turns to be pleading in.

He then shrugged as if it meant nothing to him, "We are prohibited to leave the school grounds, so you were our only choice"

"As if that's such a simple thing to do!", you hissed, lowering your voice when one of the teacher walked past the two of you, "I never agreed to it and I wouldn't be caught helping you all. Get someone else to do it because I am just going to sleep all night"

"Then there'll be nothing to drink", Heeseung complained as if it was your problem.

"You can all drink a milk. That's good for your health than alcohol. It will help you sleep better", you stated sarcastically with a proud smile.

Before Heeseung could begin to protest, with his rapidly panicking expression, Jay gave yet another call of your name and this time, he approached you. His presence had Heeseung frowning and you were more than thankful at his appearance.

"What's going on here?", Jay asked, looking between you and your roommate.

"She doesn't want to buy the drinks for the party", Heeseung explained, looking for Jay to get the hint and disappear on his way.