Entrance Of The Granddaughter

All the students of Bighit Academy into the auditorium for an important announcement and you find it strange when the other boys have no idea since there's no occasion anymore

The last important announcement was about the Foundation Day and that was only two weeks ago. But you can't deny how eventful this school was.

But you walked into the auditorium without any complaint, Sunoo and Heeseung on either side of you. With Sunoo wrapping an arm around your shoulder, smothering you and every time you protested, he only clung on tighter.

You cast over your shoulder to glance at Jake who followed after you and your friends with a laugh. Behind him, Kai and Leo shook their head and refused to help you.

Only a few steps away from them is Sunghoon and Jay talking to each other quietly.

For the past few days, they've been slowly reconciling but their advances on you had been minimal.

You don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing and yet, your heart can rest for while which is a must.

They've also given you time to make up plans without them checking on why you were cashing out some money from your bank account.

Even Heeseung the roommate had no idea to the state of your cabinet in the dorm room.

"The scent of your cologne is overwhelming", you protested, trying and failing to pry Sunoo's arms off from you. He only hugged you closer, "Will you kill me out of suffocation?"

"I just love my only female bestfriend so much", Sunoo chimed in, knowing how much it would irritate you.

No matter how hard you tried, he could never forget you admitting to him that he must be the only cute boy in this school and realising you would never raised hand to him, Sunoo used it to always irritate you even further.

"It's because even if you're the same height as Jungwon, you're still smaller than all of us", Heeseung teased, referring to your height that Sunoo finds cute which is why he's hugging you.

You glared up at him, "Is this really your way of treating a girl? To make her feel small?"

"Of course, when it comes to the girl he likes, Heeseung hyung would just melt inside", Sunoo said before sassily rolling his eyes at the warning look Heeseung gave him.

He released you from his arms and sat down in the front row. Heeseung settled down beside Sunoo and you took your seat beside him. In the following days after your return, Heeseung had been much less observant because of this so called crush he has on a girl.

For this reason, he won't catch onto things you wanted to keep hidden. You weren't willing to risk it.

Without a word, Jake pushes Sunghoon to take the seat beside you and even if the ice skater was hesitant at first, he still sat down after Jake forcefully ask him to.