Friendly Dates And Girl Talk

You'd learnt from experience that it was better to arrive in a meeting place early because you had less of a chance getting caught up in the traffic and more of a chance getting a table near the window, a favorite spot of yours

In that way, you could see all the people passing by or entering the entrance for example.

So, after having arrived early in the pizza place and saying thanks for Jake in giving you a ride, you walked inside The Pizza Peel, finding an unoccupied table near the window.

How long would it take for Giselle to arrive?

She texted you early this morning to make sure you will not pull of missing out on her and she sounded so hilarious by demanding you shouldn't bring Jay or there will be a war between the two of them, that is her warning.

Giselle:

I'm almost there.. Wait for me!

You glanced around the place and to the other crowded tables - this is the first time you were meeting up a girl and the first time as well to earn a friend for a girl.

Usually, all you have is your mom which is really saying something about your social skills.

It all changed when you stepped into Bighit Academy where every boys seems to desire in bulldozing their way into your life.

Upon looking out the window while already sitting, you struggled to think of how the hell it was kind of cliche to meet the ex of Jay, though you have to admit he have taste at girls.

Giselle is surely pretty and classy from what you recognized the more you get to know her.

When you hear a greeting from before you, you met the smiling eyes of the same girl you were thinking about as she easily waved and then slid into the seat across you in the table.

"So?", Giselle said with a playful grin, "How has our ex been?"

You rolled your eyes, looking away from her to rummage through your purse, "I don't know about Jay. How about you ask about me instead?"

"Don't be like that", she said instantly, one of her feet kicking out to tap your leg, "Come on, I missed you over the time we didn't see each other. Don't you miss me too, new friend?"

You stopped your search momentarily to look pointedly down at her foot which she brought back into her. This is certainly not what you were expecting from her.

But you have to make this work.

"So Giselle", you began, lowering your voice slightly, as if to tell a secret, "Any gossips you can share about Jay as your boyfriend?"

"He's nice and caring and can sometimes be overbearing but he can be lovable except that he's a playboy", she muttered back to you with a smile.

She didn't stop from there as you ordered drinks and one large pepperoni pizza while she tells you all about their relationship. Jay had met her through a dating app apparently and of course, she could not resist saying yes to a date.