Worse Torture Than Hell

After a changing into a summer blue dress on top of a bikini tank and short, you decided to wander the resort a bit and get to know your surroundings

After all, you'll be here in three days.

You open the sliding door in your room and close it behind you, walking towards the direction of the shore where the water clashes with the sand. It feels hot in the first soak of your feet then cool enough for you to wander alone.

With your eyes scanning everything around, you recognized that most people walking here and there is a tourists and only a few citizens is there, maybe because it isn't still holidays.

And your eyes light up at the sight of a pool from the side with all those extreme slide to enjoy it more.

"You're finally free from them?", you hear a deep voice coming from behind you. You turned around to see Bae Jinyoung looking at you curiously.

"I'm sorry if they managed to weird you out a bit", you say with a smile, holding out your hand. He shakes it with a laugh, shaking his head.

"I should be careful around them though", Jinyoung told you, making you furrow your eyebrows, confused.

"I mean, them saying you already have a boyfriend", he clarifies and your face clears in realization.

Right then, you wondered if it would be a good idea to entertain Jinyoung or not, if only to see who among the three will turn up first and how would they react is the question.

Jake would possibly be the scariest since he is always the most patient from what you've seen of him so far.

"I live here by the way. In fact, I'm a nephew of the owner", Jinyoung smiles and leaned against the tree behind him, "If you need someone to show you around, I'd be happy to for free, of course"

"That's the one I actually need right now. Are you free now?", you asked. He seems really nice and if he lives here, he could tell you more about Jeju Island.

"Absolutely. Let's go then", he says, leading you away from the direction of the villa of your group.

It's up to them now how to find you or how they will manage themselves because for now, you're putting your own enjoyment first.

"I'd really love that", you say completely honest. You could tell Jinyoung would be a nice guide.

Jinyoung shows you all around the resort saying how you were in an area called Iho Tewoo beach and how they have services for surfing along the fact they were near the downtown of Jeju.

He goes over the main areas a couple of times and says their resort is not busy for this month, and tells you how there is a several american guys visiting them which is only a few distant from your group's villa, so he tells you that you should be careful and should also stay in your friends's company.