Jealousy Strikes Two

The first thing you heard in the morning was not the alarm of your phone, but the sound of screaming outside and it was confusing to realize it was calling for help

In addition to it, why are you hearing laughters from a small distance from outside your tent?

Curious to see what was going on this early, you slip on your shoes and wore a large shirt over a black leggings. Still yawning, the sun has hardly come yet, so it gives the sky a bluish color with the hint of orange slowly sipping through the clouds above your head.

It says 5:45 am from the time in your phone screen by the instant you step out of your tent.

You make your way to the lake where the screaming is coming from, and that's when you realized why there's so many laughter in the air.

It was as if half the population of the academy had come to the edge of the lake. They watched as Jay floats in an inflatable mattress in the middle of what must be deep waters. You'd never seen a boy freaks out madly and trying to balance, so he wouldn't sink.

This Jay was so different from the shameless flirt you were used to.

But who did this to him? Can he not swim for his life?

"What's he doing there?", you asked to the other boys when you find the rest of them hiding behind the bushes.

Sunghoon actually smiles upon receiving your gaze, but it was so abnormal for you that you turn next to Huening Kai. He just shrugs as he gestured to Jake who is wearing an undeniable satisfied smirk on his face.

The questions in your mind has been answered.

"What did he do to you?", you asked again. Your eyes wandering near the cafeteria where the bedrooms for the teachers and the lights there is still off.

They are probably still sleeping, unaware that one of their students is praying for his life.

"My little Ni-ki told me that he spotted Jay kissing you yesterday, so I just had to teach him a lesson", Jake says, looking so proud of his work and then watch Jay who is trying to paddle to the shore with his hands.

He looks so stupid there especially when he was screaming more for Jungwon who was at the shore but the kid is just laughing at his miserable situation.

"And your point is?", you asked, frowning at the feeling of Sunghoon's gaze. He was at it again.

"Well", Jake crouched down to pick up a stone and throwing it at Jay who manage to dodged it which is rather a shame, "I just wanted you for myself, so why not?"

The response he got was only your back turning on him as you decided to not your waste time on their useless fight for dominance over you. To be clear, nobody will win when there's no girl to fight for.