Last Day Before To Jeju

When the last day before the flight arrived, you took the chance to get out of the dorm and clear your head

In these cirmcumstances, you would've normally gone talking to your friends but since you were the only one who have free time, Sunoo and Heeseung were all busy now with their piles of assignments.

You were tempted to go out there in the town alone, to do what you usually do before like walking around in the street and see the new things in there, like if there's new flavor of this teokbokki place you were frequenting way even before you got immersed in the academy.

Missing the old times is something else, especially the chances to be alone in your thoughts.

After asking for permission from Mrs. Nam, you walked up to the gates and was planning to wait for a taxi there. But just because that was what you wanted doesn't mean that it was the one you're going to get.

Especially with a particularly driven looking Park Jay jogging your way. You didn't even bother to look surprised when he stopped in front of you, his two little ducklings - Jungwon and Ni-ki - following closely behind him.

"What do you want?", you questioned, vaguely noticing the look of the guard from the gate is giving you.

"I thought we could go for a drink", Jay said with a wide grin, "Just the two of us"

Before you could even try to reject the offer, Jungwon and Niki is already ushering themselves away and you stared at their retreating figures in mild annoyance.

You were not pleased, so you turned your unimpressed eyes onto Jay's and you only sighed when he gestured for you to follow him.

At this point, you know your wish of being alone for once is not granted.

"You know", you muttered, throwing him a look as the two of you continued at this coffee shop near the school, "I was planning on spending the day by myself"

This coffee shop have a bookstore or you know, the type where they do have rooms for you to rent and read in peace. They offer food as well for you to dine in.

However, you never stepped in there for recognizing the establishment was for the benefit of the rich kid. Just the cheapest coffee of theirs is too pricey for your own taste.

"Then I would join you", Jay responded easily, holding the door open for you to enter first, "Don't you think it would be too lonely by yourself?"

You rolled your eyes, leaning against the counter when you reached it, "Is there any reason you approached me today? Or did you just feel like ruining my plans?"