She Needs A Wild Heart

♫ Tonight we'll danceI'll be yours and you'll be mineWe won't look back,Take my hand and we will shine

Tonight we'll dance
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back,
Take my hand and we will shine...

The bonfire was actually fun if you might want to say so. Every students were unified by the giant fire in the center of the clearing and they were now all placing grill stations for each areas of the section.

The band where Heeseung is singing at the platform in the side surprises you. They were playing Wild Heart by The Vamps and the song really fits the mood with some dancing like there was a party.

Someone even started a water gun fight. Some of the boys like Jake and Huening Kai with Sunghoon not wanting to be left in your company went to join the fun, and so the only familiar person you were left with is Jay.

It's absolutely freezing out here in the woods since the ber months was already beginning. Your feet felt like ice even though you were sitting on a log by the fire which was centered around your section's tents.

When Jay comes out of his tent that he shared with Jake, he sees you shivering before he goes straight down next to you then wraps an arm around your shoulder and pulls you into the warmth of his body.

This time due to the cold, you didn't bother to refuse it if only to keep you warm. He smells like the pine trees like the ones all around the camp and the smell was kind of nice.

You were really tired from the effort you did earlier during the search for woods. It's not even fun when your classmates in the name of Sunghoon actually left you alone. If not for Jake and Huening Kai coming to find you, you would get lost and you think one of these days, that ice skater would taste your revenge.

He just need to wait for it.

With your hands clinging on Jay's soft jacket, one that is brown and it resemble a bear's fur - you close your eyes then, but making sure to be attentive in case the others return to find you in a very intimate position in Jay's arms.

"You know, if you were blind to it, but you're really pretty", Jay whispers, his shoulders vibrating causing for you to open your eyes and sees him looking down at you.

The orange glow from the fire is being casted off his face and makes his sharp features looks more prominent than usual. You were not affected by that, but on the way his face was just a breath distance from yours.

As ironic as it was, back when you were still not accelerating through the grades, none of the boys would notice you or hit on you because your face says it all. For them to avoid you.

That's not only the reason, though. You wore thick glasses since you aimed for that cause, to keep them away as possible. And let's add to the long blank space, that you were a hoarder of knowledge which a lot of them finds to be boring.

In short, you are what they called nerd.

Only things have changed. You were a nerd now in an all boys school.

This will not end well from what you had calculated so far.

"I am just here for the money, you know. I'm only staying for it", you said to him truthfully.

Jay lets you go and stand up, making you think this is the part where he would be turn off. Who would like a girl that's desperate for what he was born with to have millions of it?

Only for him to surprise you as he sticks out his hand for you to take but you just stare at it in the dimlight, not sure what even is happening.

"Darling, I won't judge you unless you want to marry me for money but that would be fine as well", he says and you roll your eyes, but for once, you let out a small smile playing in your lips.

You can tell that he wants you to be comfortable with him.

With one cautious look at his face, you put your hand up to his and he gently helps you rise to your feet then keeps your hand to him as he walked you down towards the shimmering lake.

"I swear, Jay, if you push me to the lake and then goes on to save me to announce yourself as a hero, I will make sure the roles will be reverse", you warn and he just laugh it off as the two of you stop before the calming waters.

"Don't suggest it, it might sound too tempting", he joked, but it does not sound funny for you and you'd gone silent.

"Do it and you'll follow me down there", you stated seriously, so he quickly got the message.

You let out a sigh, your eyes travelling down into the moonlight dancing on the gentle waves and getting lost in it, for it reminds you of nothing but the good times. The thoughts was cut off when you hear Jay moving beside you.

He is pulling of that soft brown jacket from his before he extended it in your face.

You just frown and give him a shake of your head but he was not having it, "No, keep yourself war-"

"You're shaking a lot if you're not noticing, so just accept it", he pushed the jacket more and you smiled at him with a shake of your head.

He just let out a huff and puts the jacket over your shoulders, stepping closer to you as he did so, but why did he go so far as taking you into a tight hug?

"Okay, okay, I'm already accepting the jacket but not this one", you protested, trying to shake him off of you.

But due to the fact that he was an inches taller and more heavier, it stayed that way. The two of you standing close together. This is the moment you knew it's time to take drastic measures to escape.

"So, um, would it be okay if I kiss you again?", Jay went to ask bravely and your eyes widen before you take a careful step back from him.

"Why would the hell I say yes?", you asked incredelously, widening your eyes at him to stop his delusions.

Instead of answering, he leans down and places his lips against yours. He moves his arms then wraps then around your waist, pulling you closer into him as the alarm in your brain turned red.

The kiss doesn't last long as the alarm had gone wild, so is your hands shoving him before it takes the action of your response to any kind of situations like this.

His face snapped to the side by the harsh impact of your slap. His eyes blinked in shock as he turns to you while you were looking at him in anger. What did he expect for you to do?

You just met him and he had already kissed you twice? Well, this is going to be a challenging year for someone like you indeed.

The two of you hear the rest of the boys returning with Huening Kai's high pitched laugh being the loudest. Before they could reach you completely, you huff out and throw Jay's jacket back to him which he catch with a frown.

"Did I do something wrong? I'll not repeat it again, I promise", Jay runs a hand through his hair, looking worried.

You kicked some dust to the ground and then looked back up to him, "Try that again and I'll make sure you will be expelled the next time", you make that out as a threat, and then walk back to the tents, ignoring Jake's calls when he showed up with the others.

"Good night", you hear him said in the last second before you zipped your tent up, feeling your eyes burning from the tiredness.

As soon as you hit the sleeping bed, you were out cold then with the last thought being Jay's face.

You wanted nothing more now than to put him in his place in the near future.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

For some reason, the main girl here is my favorite female character out of all my works.

What do you think of her? Be honest.