The Talk Between Exes

He doesn't know what he was doing kissing you, so he pulled away as his hands ruffled his hair out of irritation with himself more than anything

"I'm so sorry", he says, and couldn't even look you in the face.

He shouldn't have done that, he thought. No matter how much he want you, he can't go around kissing you while knowing his bestfriend Jake felt the same to the same girl before him.

Sunghoon would never used you like Jay did, he swore to himself and he wanted to prove that he can give you want you want without managing to hurt you in the process.

He loves the fact that you're clearly beginning to hate Jay now, but now isn't the time to be celebrating inside. Even if he wants to, you're probably still in pain over Jay cheating on you and he can't possibly push himself onto you now.

You lean against the wall and looks up to him with your face flushed, "What did you just do?", you whisper, your beautiful eyes were wide as you watch him.

There was nothing to describe your face but it was full of shock at the moment, it feels like his heart would explode from inside at the pressure. What happened just now was way too fast, and he need to take it slow to show you that it's real.

You were the first person that he had ever fallen for.

He knows what he felt is real even though he tried to push it away and forget for the first time. He was questioning how can he fall in love at first sight because even if he'd only known you for two months now, seeing you with Jay is a torture.

He also want to kiss you whenever he wants, but he can't. He wanted to call you his girlfriend, but he can't. He wanted to comfort you whenever you cry, but he knows he can't.

And most importantly, he wanted for you to love him, but you can't.

"Sunghoon?", you stand up straight and slowly edges your way towards the door, "Did you just used me? Is that what you were trying to do by saying what Jay is doing behind my back? That's why you changed my dress, too. What the fuck is that plan?", your eyes widen in realization and he step back, shocked that you would think that of him.

He stared at you silently. But then how could he forget you as the girl who started showing her hate on him and his friends in just your first day? He knows that he was out of place in kissing you, but him using you?

It's the last thing he would do to a girl.

"Are you fucking serious now?", he asks, frowning deeply at your assumptions.

"Well, I'm certainly right, I know", you stated, sounding so sure of yourself.

"I would never do that. I changed you in my shirt because you were whimpering in your sleep. I even went as far to closing my eyes while doing...", he trails off, realizing what you were thinking from the look in your eyes.