Issues With American Guys

You didn't expect for the boys to agree with you to go observe the Oedolgae Rock to where Jinyoung drives you all after taking your lunch in a seafood restaurant.

It was one of the attractions in Jeju and it was formed when a volcano erupted about 150,000 years ago. The name means "lone rock pillar" and that’s very much true.

To get there, you have to walk a trail which was exciting and that's even more amazing for the boys who'd competed together on who can reach the destination first and the place it's a part of Olle Trail route 7.

The surrounding area is a popular fishing spot as well and Jinyoung said you might spot people doing scuba diving from down the inviting bluish water, at least you know it's all about the reflection of the water from the sky above.

But really, after hearing a fishing spot is present, Jake told Jinyoung to take a stop in one of the store in the way there just to buy a fishing equipment for himself.

"Do you want to try fishing as well?", you remember Jake asking you there.

When you shake your head, only wanting to walk in a trail and to capture pictures, Sunghoon offered himself and only for Jake to ignore him.

"You're not her, so buy one yourself", Jake was saying before Jay calling Sunghoon to his side and bought the ice skater one himself.

By the time you reached the start of the trail, you didn't imagine it to be quite crowded and maybe that was a stupid assumption to make.

If there was one thing you should learn from an attraction sight, it was to realize it's going to be a big deal for every tourist but that didn't mean you were not having fun.

Jake and Huening along Leo walked to the front of your group following Jinyoung as he is still your guide. The wind is already causing for your hair to fly around and Jay removed his cup from his head before setting it down your head to make it easier for you.

Whilst he was at your side, Sunghoon held onto your hand as you weaved through the crowds of people, having somehow lost your friends among the tides of different faces all at once.

"How could you even lost them when Kai is towering over them with his golden head?", Jay remarked, helping Sunghoon to look around for your group.

"There are other taller people than him if you remember", Sunghoon retort back, but not really annoyed.

"But not all of them can look good in blonde hair", Jay argued then shield you from an incoming group of american guys passing by.

"Look at those foreigners, they're all taller than him", Sunghoon pointed out then.

There's something you didn't point out yourself that you'd noticed from this foreigners. They were the same guys Jinyoung warned you about and now you could tell, because as they passed, Jay didn't feel it as a hand squeezed a bit in your butt out of a sudden.

As you look behind you to check who did it, there's so many strangers around to pinpoint just who had the nerves to touch you down there.

Letting out a slight huff from before you, Sunghoon looked through the crowd again and saw Jinyoung waving a hand to tell him where your group was. He pulled you in that direction, so you did the same for Jay, keeping him to your side for added protection.

Finally getting a look at who was standing by a few feet away from your group, you nearly cursed under your breath to see who they are.

Why did the American guys now have to be so close to your friends?

They gave you a bad feeling about them.

When you walked closer to the boys, Sunghoon spotted someone familiar among the crowd and leaves you holding onto Jay.