Their Words Of Advises

It took the three of them long  to reach the guest's room where you were currently situated

As you waited for their arrival, it took an extraordinary amount of effort not to recall how did you become violent in your meeting with your dad.

Finally realizing how you could've killed him from so much stress from remembering he clutched into his chest seconds before you passed out and you regretted it instantly.

Yes, maybe you were mad to him about the past, but it doesn't mean you were asking for his death.

And no, from now on, you have to watch your actions before him.

For once, you should listen to your own mother for everybody's peace.

You were even feeling so stupid for letting the boys to see you in such a state, what would they say now about you?

Groaning and rubbing your hands over your face, you glanced at the door to see the three walking inside before Jake himself shut the door behind him. Jay, not being friendly and flirty for once, still jumped at the end of your bed while Sunghoon sat at the chair besides it.

To your chagrin, the closer Jake got, the better you could see the obvious displeasure in his face. The others just tried not to show their own disappointment.

You averted your eyes from him and tried to sit up, Jay was there to help you before giving Jake a space in the side of the bed to seat.

When you were already against the pile of pillows, you gathered your hands in your lap and avoided their persistent eyes to look at any of them. It wasn't easy, not when they were a triple pair of eyes and you only have one pair.

The three of them realized that you weren't going to look at any of them, but only Jay shook his head with a deep sigh that had you lowering your head even further.

It was any wonder that he hadn't already told you off for being like that to your dad.

"It looks like everything is alright with your dad", Jay said at last.

He remained by your bedside and only when you met his eyes did he sigh once again.

Only this time, the sigh wiped away his disappointment and replaced it with condescending look, "You gave all of us quite a scare for him but the twins said he is on his way home now"

"I'm sorry", you said simply, feeling the sting of guilt inside at what you had caused.

This would seem too hypocrite of you to say that after not listening to the ones your father have said.

"How did you even know I was here?", you asked after a while of recalling the way you were taken in that house.

"Jay happened to see you being kidnapped or whatever from your brother's men", Jake explained slowly, searching your face and watching as you look at them in confusion, "Our families were familiar with the Hwangs, so they let us in here and so we found you in a frenzied state in front of your dad"