Blackmail Of The Playboy

Gym

Gym. You had not been there for long upon entering the entrance when you decided to hate it instantly at the sight of shirtless boys everywhere. Some of this wretched animals were even shameless to eye you down on your way to search Sunghoon.

They even have the nerve to invite you to exercise with them but all they receive is your massive glare on their way.

But what really made you realize in this gym of how the ones you saw from before near your house was a disgusting scenery full of older men sweating all over their body, looking like a group of pigs.

And yet this place is, it could be paradise for some desperate women that was starving for some beautiful specimen.

One of them being Sunghoon that you finally found with this Niki working out in the pull-up bar.

Thank God, for they at least wore a shirt in front of your still innocent eyes.

When the ice skater noticed you, he stops, seemingly out of breath and you stand behind him with a polite smile on your face but he just glares at you.

"What do you want, loser?", he asks when you don't say anything.

"Your number for sure", Niki snickered from under his breath. It earns him both a glare from you and Sunghoon.

Returning back to your person of agenda, you commanded, "You have to come at your tutoring session with me tommorow"

"I don't want to attend", he stated nonchalantly and folds his arms across his chest, leaning against the pull up bar with a bored look on his face.

"You have to come or else, I'll report you to Mrs. Nam", you stated with a shrug, hoping he would defy to receive suspension.

"How are you a fucking tutor and how did you even get accepted here as a teacher when you're this immature?", he says, not noticing you watching the sweat from his face trailed down to his neck.

From what it sounds like, being nice and polite to him wouldn't work, like ever, so you returned back from being strict.

"For your information, unlike you, I'm hardworking enough to be here without the help of my parents's money", you told him as a matter of fact with satisfaction.

He rolled his eyes, "That's it? You have come here to gloat? Find someone who'll listen to you instead of annoying me", he says and steps back, picking up his towel before walking away.

"Wait!", you shouted and he stops just before he can enter the changing room.

You won't sure as hell follow him in there. Who knows what kind of wrinkled male body parts you would see inside?

"Please just come tommorow?", you hated the way you make it out like a be, "The payment for me is at stake. If not for that money, I wouldn't be here"