Morning

Sonia's POV:

I was making pancakes for chiaki for breakfast, until I realized what we're gonna feed the pups. We didn't buy anything for them yet, so i finished making the pancakes and checked the fridge if we have any chicken for them.

"morning sonia.."

"Good morning chiaki, i made breakfast!"

Chiaki sat down on the chair and ate some.

"This is really good" Chiaki said, impressed

"Thanks" I replied

Nagito's POV:

I woke up and shook my body a little, i look at my surroundings then saw hajime! I tried to wake him up by shaking him slightly. He didn't wake up, so i left him alone then went out the big rectangular hole! I start to wander around until i saw the 2 humans. I ran over to the yellow one. She gave me chicken, and i was drooling. I ate it , and it was good..

"Want more?" The yellow human asked. I noded and it gave me another, I ate and again, it was good..

Hajime's POV:

I woke up and nagito wasn't here, is he with the human again? I got up and went out, I tumbled down the stairs and it hurt. I saw nagito eating...chicken? I walked up to them, and the human gave me 2 chickens, i sniff at it first, then i ate it. It was pretty good, i kinda forgot what chicken taste like since we haven't ate for 2 months.

I looked at Nagito, he was smiling, I was happy that he smiled again. But should we really trust this humans?

"Hey haji, you ok?" I looked at him, "yeah, I'm just thinking about stuff" I told him, "Can we stay here? Pwetty pwease?" As I was about to say no, he gave me those...eyes, dammit i can't say no to those puppy eyes- but in the same time, should we really trust them?
"Fine.." I said, I feel like I might regret this..