Home Alone

Nagito's POV:

I woke up and left the room, excited to meet my favorite human, but when I went out, I didn't see her around... Maybe the other human is still here? I checked but she wasn't there either... THEY ABANDONED US?! NOOO!!

Who's gonna g-give us food, l-love, a-and cuddles?!
*sniffle* w-well, m-maybe they will come back?.. I'll just go play with Mrs. Bun Bun—
wait, where is Mrs. Bun Bun??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hajime's POV:

"LISTEN HERE YOU DUMB RABBIT, YOU STAY AWAY FROM NAGITO OR WE'LL DO THIS THE HARD WAY" I yelled at the bunny.

Yes, I did kidnap this ugly rabbit, I tied it up to a chair. I start choking until-

"Mrs. Bun Bun? Are you in there?" I heard nagito coming this way, so I hid this ugly crusty musty bunny. "Haji! Have you seen Mrs. Bun Bun? I want to play with her" He asked. This is exactly why I should eliminate this ugly rabbit. "No, I didn't" I replied, he sighed and walked away. Why doesn't he want to play with me anymore?

I should kill this thing, but for now, I'll just hide it.

I followed Nagito and asked if he wants to hang out! He said yes since the ugly bunny is gone. We went out of the backyard and I start chasing Nagito, "Can't catch me!" He said, damn he fast. I got closer and tackled him.
We tumbled towards the fence and hit heads.

"Owie.." Nagito rubbed his head, he then immediately got up and said, "Again! Again!".

꧁Few Hours Later꧂

Me and Nagito were sitting on the couch, watching paw patrol 🐾. What? We love that show okay?!

As we were watching, I asked Nagito.
"Hey, Nagi? Why do you care so much about that bunny?" He looked at me and answered "Because I want to make new friends. when I saw Mrs. Bun Bun, I thought she lonely, so I thought I could bring her with me and keep her company." He cares about that bunny huh?

Yuck

At Night

Sonia's POV:

I was doing my homework until I accidentally drop my pencil while thinking. It rolled under my bed so I put my arm in. I was reaching in until I felt something. I grabbed it and took it out, instead of my pencil it was Nagito's friend
Mrs. Bun Bun! Wait— why is she tied up to a chair?

I called Nagito and he walked into my room with Hajime following him.

I showed him Mrs. Bun Bun and Nagito looked shocked while Hajime looked away. I got suspicious of Hajime so I came closer and hold the tied-up bunny in front of him.

He still looked away.

"Hajime..."

Hajime whimpers.