News

3rd POV:

The next day Sonia, Chiaki, and the pups went back to their home. 

Sonia is just eating her cupcakes while watching the news, looking for updates about her missing big brother. 

"Breaking news, a massive explosion at" Sonia kept listening until she heard about the deaths and missing people.

"12 people have been found dead, and 6 missing people have been recovered as weird creatures, it turns out they were being experimented on for a project. The following recovered missing people, Natsumi Kuzuryuu, Aiko Umesawa, Komaru Naegi, Rantaro Amami, Chihiro Fujisaki, and Kokichi oma. They said that most of their friends have run away escaping from something, it turns out they were running away by a security machine, it seems they were trying to escape. The following people that are still missing, Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Izuru Kamukura, Shuichi Saihara, Kaede Akamatsu, Maki Harukawa, and Kaito Momota. If you find any of them, please report them to the police so they could return to their loved ones."

Sonia wanted to cry until she felt Nagito, her cute little puppy samoyed lying his head on her lap. Sonia smiled at him.

Nagito's POV:

Nagito... Komaeda

Hey, that guy has the same name as mine! Is that what I look like if I was a human? I wish I was one, but Komaeda? Also, Hajime Hinata and Izuru Kamukura sound like Haji and Izzy, weird. I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Maybe I should get snacks for Soni, I jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen, time to get pringles-

BONK

.

.

.

.

.

Izuru's POV:

"HAJIME WHAT THE HELL?!"

We were on the counter just chilling until Hajime pushed a fV^king frying pan off the counter, hitting Nagito ON THE HEAD. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I DIDN'T THINK IT WILL FALL ON HIS HEAD! I JUST WANTED TO SCARE HIM!" Hajime whimpered, "Aoyoyoy... I think he's unconscious!" 

"Nagito?!" Sonia exclaimed we're busted...

I pointed at Hajime, but Hajime pointed at me! The audacity this dog has, I can't believe he's my brother. I can't believe was captured by them, "You guys are both in time out" Sonia told us as she picked both of us up and made us sit and face our own corner. "This is your fault," I told Hajime. 

.

.

.

.

.

Nagito's POV:

"AH HINATA-KUN, KAMUKURA!!"

I woke up in shock, where am I, where are the others, what happened?

I tried standing up but fell.

W-what happened to my LEGS?! I... I have paws?!

The only thing I remember is that we were running away from them but I didn't remember my body changing!! Hey, this room looks familiar, Sonia? Maybe Sonia is here! I tried getting up with all 4 of my legs, I jumped off the bed and landed safely on the floor. I walked out of the room, I probably look weird while walking. I walked towards the stairs, how do I get down safely???

I heard whimpering from one of the rooms, I went in and I saw 2 pups facing the corner. 

"Um.."

Both of them looked at me. 

"Hinata-Kun?... Kamukura?" I asked. They both look shocked, the brown pup ran towards me and tackled me, "NAGITO!! Wait, are you really back? Did you get your memories recovered? Or did you just find out my last name?" The brown pup asked. I'm guessing this is Hinata-Kun then. "What do you mean, "Did you get your memories recovered?" Where are the others after the explosion? Why are we in this form?!" I asked. "We don't know but right now we're happy that you're back," The black said, so that's Kamukura. "Ow, My head hurts, when did I get this bump on my head?" I asked while touching my head. "I don't know ask Hajime, who literally pushed a f^vking frying pan off the counter," Izuru said as Hajime whimpered. "Kamukura! LANGUAGE" I told him, jeez these 2 have such badmouths. Izuru just rolls his eyes. "So where's Sonia?" I asked "She's downstairs cooking, she put us in timeout because of Izuru," Hinata said "WHAT?! IT WAS YOUR FAULT!! You're the one who pushed the pan off the counter, hitting Nagito in the process!" Izuru told him. I swear to god if they start to fight, I will bash their heads together.