Hanging out with Izuru

Nagito's pov :

Yay! More new friends! I wonder what I should give him, as a welcome present... Maybe...

This squeaky bagel? Nah, this one's mine.

Maybe a plushy of Chase from Paw patrol? Hmm, this is Hajime's so I can't give it away.

Oh! Oh! Maybe he'll like this colorful water! I get the box and went down to see Izuru sitting on the couch. Yeah, Chiaki suggested that name, I like it. "Hi, Izzy!" I walked over to him. He looked down to see me. I put the box down, "I want to give this to you as a Welcoming Gift! I hope you like it! Also don't lick it, it's nasty" I said. He jumped down and sniffed at the box, "looks boring..." He said, well I'm gonna show him how to use it! "Yeah, but let me show you how to use it! Just let me go get the papers!" I said as I walked away to get them.

Hajime's POV:
I saw Nagito walk away from this weird noodle dog, now I'm gonna tell him to stay away from him. "Hey, Noodle Dog!" I said as I walked towards him, "First off, I am Izuru as what the human called me. Second, what do you want?" He exclaimed, "I don't care what your name is, I am just here to tell you to stay away from Nagito!" I growled. "Hajime, was it? Listen, I'm living here since the human brought me in, although this is a nice house." He explained. Then I tackled him and we start to brawl, I managed his bite his ear but he bit my front left leg!

"Huh?" I heard someone, AH SHOOT IT'S-

"Haji? Izzy?"

Nagito's POV:

I just came back to see Hajime and Izuru, were they playing without me? No fair!
"Heey, why didn't you guys tell me you were gonna plaaay, I just came back with the papers..." I pouted.
"Ah sorry, this tanuki looking dog at-"
"Izuru wanted to play!" Hajime said, as he put his paw on Izuru's mouth, hmmmmmm... "Well... Do you still want me to show you how to use those colored water?"
I asked, "Sure".
I get the box and opened it, "So first you get this stick and dip it into the colorful water, then you brush it on the paper. But for me, I like to brush it on my paw, and then" I put my colorful paw on the paper, after some few seconds of pressing it, I lifted my paw to see my masterpiece. "Hm, impressive. May I try?" He asked, I let him take the stick. He then drew a rainbow. "Woah... That's a very nice drawing!" I complimented.

Izuru's POV:

"T-thanks.."

What is this weird... feeling?

"Do you wanna join us Haji?" He asked, "Fine.. I have nothing to do anyways" He accepted. He then proceeds to draw a flower, boring...